Congrats to Jason White on win at Midwest challenge

III'S 87 GN

Congrats to Jason White on win at Midwest challenge .
Jason beat Walt Judy on a close race in the finals.

:D:D:D:D:D

Great job! Looks like you might be leading the points series :D Have a safe drive South

I would like to thank loyd and sharri from the chicagoland gsca and all the sponsors for the race. And congrats jason!! It was one hell of a drag race.
jason .180 light 1.35 60' 6.06 115.6 9.45 145.2
walt .187 light 1.36 60' 5.98 115.1 9.46 137.2
My car layed down and jason had the top end charge to take the win. We all had some problems today but at least had a great race in the final.

That was a great side by side race. I was next to Walts car when he left the line and spun so hard it went sideways then he got it back in the groove and stayed ahead till the last 4 foot of race track. I think that was the best race of the day by far. Congrats to both of you for putting a great race on
for everyone there.
DDay

Thanks guys. Walt if it was a 1280 ft race you would have been the winner. That was the best sandbagging trick I've seen in a long time :wink:

Walt your car is beautiful and runs awesome. Bring that think to Reynolds and you will see a 9.teen...

I had a tire blow out on the front of the truck on the way home that put me in the median of the interstate at 70+ mph. Tore the inner fender and wiring out from under the truck. Then a few miles later a trailer tire decided to go out too.. Made the trip home a lot longer.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Truck tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you made it home, it always could have been WORSE!!!

JD

Thanks guys. Walt if it was a 1280 ft race you would have been the winner. That was the best sandbagging trick I've seen in a long time :wink:

Walt your car is beautiful and runs awesome. Bring that think to Reynolds and you will see a 9.teen...

I had a tire blow out on the front of the truck on the way home that put me in the median of the interstate at 70+ mph. Tore the inner fender and wiring out from under the truck. Then a few miles later a trailer tire decided to go out too.. Made the trip home a lot longer.

Do you crank your tire pressures up for trailering. I was told to go to max tire pressures when trailering.

Do you crank your tire pressures up for trailering. I was told to go to max tire pressures when trailering.

Yep, I always keep them aired up. I had just left the Flying J and check them right before it happened. I'm thinking I hit something in the road.. gonna take some pics of the damage today.