complete '87 motor

Not a bad deal. Chasing down all those extra parts would drive you crazy. You'd still need a few things, not sure if he's including heater & vacuum pipes, brackets, sensors, nuts & bolts and the little stuff. Don't forget freight, air intake, intercooler, belt, hoses, relays, boost solenoid, downpipe, exhaust, etc. It is a conversion not a replacement.
Labor to install, set-up, re-wire the new wiring harness is going to be fun unless you're a skilled wrench. $2800 is just the begining. You have a safe place to do all this? Be sure what you wish for.

Not a bad deal. Chasing down all those extra parts would drive you crazy. You'd still need a few things, not sure if he's including heater & vacuum pipes, brackets, sensors, nuts & bolts and the little stuff. Don't forget freight, air intake, intercooler, belt, hoses, relays, boost solenoid, downpipe, exhaust, etc. It is a conversion not a replacement.
Labor to install, set-up, re-wire the new wiring harness is going to be fun unless you're a skilled wrench. $2800 is just the begining. You have a safe place to do all this? Be sure what you wish for.

Dang i dont know if i would be able to do all of this. Im just a NOOB:frown: Sounds like its gonna be alot of money!:eek: But i kinda figured that...I don really know what to do. I want to make the conversion but still stay on a budget. I feel like I'm getting ready to throw in the towel with my GN.:( but then again I wanna keep her!:cool: Okay turbotwin...if i were to go about doing the conversion...what do you think an estimate of money spent for all parts and everything at the end of the journey?

pics of 8k motor

let me know what you think guys

Attachments

• DSCF2548[1].jpg
    DSCF2548[1].jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF2551[1].jpg
    DSCF2551[1].jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF2554[1].jpg
    DSCF2554[1].jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 119
Here's two pieces of advices I will offer you:
1. If you don't enjoy wrenching on cars, don't get involved in Turbo Regals.
2. You will spend a lot of money on any car if you want it to go fast and look good. There's no cheap way to do it. Good stuff costs money.

My price is negiotable. I really need to get rid of some of my stuff. I have double closet filled with parts. Here's a few more pics. The converters are a stock D5, and a D5 restalled to 2800 and the cam sensor is new. All is included in the deal. The only two sensor I have at present are the TPS and the knock sensor.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 106
And:

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 113
let me know what you think guys

Is that the motor setup that your bud is gonna sell you. Its looks like a after market turbo,see the accfab fuel pressure regulator.What stall convertor is that looks like Vigilante PI convertor.You still gonna need a stock location intercooler,down pipe,cross over pipe.Your also gonna need a engine harness for the 86-87.Its takes some work to convert but its worth it.Thats a good looking setup for that price I got money in hand to buy that right now!!!!;)