Complete 109 long block

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Looking for offers, not sure if I'm going to part it or not. Selling all:

•55 lbs. injectors •Holly fuel pump (255 LPH) •Kenne Bell adjustable fuel regulator •Full Art Carr Transmission (Rebuild, Summer 03, need a 2nd) •Art Carr 9” Non-lockup 2800 Stall •Accufab plenum (70 mm) w/ throttle body (70 mm) •RJC powerplate •Ported and polished stock heads & lower intake (all port matched) •212/212 Cam

Not Selling:

Turbo, intercooler, or radiator

Thanks,
Jason

Accufab plenum (70 mm) w/ throttle body (70 mm) •RJC powerplate

Is the above polished? How much would you sell it for?

Joe

Originally posted by 2GNS4ME
Accufab plenum (70 mm) w/ throttle body (70 mm) •RJC powerplate

Is the above polished? How much would you sell it for?

Joe

Joe,
I'll let you know if I go with parting it out. Would be looking for $400 plus shipping. As for if it is polished, have not seen how much of a shine a polished one has vs. a non-polished. I will say this, the one I have has a good shine to it. I'll get pic ASAP, hoping a week (a lot going on with work now, sorry).

Thanks,
Jason

How much are you thinking for each of the following if you decide to part out? Plus, I think others would like to know as well...

55's?

Translator+ w/ 3.5" LS1 MAF sensor?

Full Art Carr Transmission?

ATR duel 2 ½ inch exhaust?

Ported and polished stock heads & lower intake (all port matched)?

Thanks.

55's?

$275 plus shipping

Translator+ w/ 3.5" LS1 MAF sensor?

Sold

Full Art Carr Transmission?

Make offer

ATR duel 2 ½ inch exhaust?

$300 plus shipping

Ported and polished stock heads & lower intake (all port matched)?

$550 plus shipping

Under Pressure - your mailbox is currently full, I can't PM you back.

Jason

Estimated Shipping for the heads and lower intake to 45458? Is the cam a roller or flat tappet?

Thanks,

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
Estimated Shipping for the heads and lower intake to 45458? Is the cam a roller or flat tappet?

Thanks,

Thanks for the interest. It is not a roller cam. As for the shipping I'll have to get back to you when the engine is in parts. That is unless some one can give me the weight of the heads and intake.

Jason

Thanks,

Guess I should ask, are they complete heads or bare and are they stock or big valves?

Thanks again,

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
Thanks,

Guess I should ask, are they complete heads or bare and are they stock or big valves?

Thanks again,

Complete fully ported with stock valves.

Thanks,
Jason

Originally posted by next_level
either the longblock with both upper and lower, or just the long block

Whole engine minus upper intake - $1,600 + shipping.

Whole engine minus both upper and lower intake - $1,500 + shipping.

Thanks,
Jason

Going to give it about a week and a half to see if the engine can be slod complete. If not at that time, I'll start breaking it down and get back to every one interested in parts.

Thanks,
Jason