1986 Buick Grand National (complete or parting out)

1986 Grand National for sale. 110k on car. Engine and trans completely rebuilt @106k. Always garaged, no winters. Car was mint till about 4 weeks ago and now selling due to an accident. Over 50k invested. Less than 5k on totally rebuilt engine which still runs great! Engine is .30 over, chanpion heads, new forged pistons, forged rods, roller cam, lifters and rockers, deep oil pan, aftermarket valve covers, kenne bell 70mm throttle body and kenne bell big boy front mount intercooler, 60lb injectors, precision t60 turbo,tial sport adjustable waste gate, external boost controller, electric fuel pump with pressure regulator, applied technologies air intake with k&n filter, alky/methanol injection, 3 core radiator with dual fan set up, trans rebuilt, art carr stall converter, FAST ecu fuel management system with data logger with casper plug n play harness,complete stainless steel pitbull exhaust with headers,line lock, rear traction bars with over sized sway bar,rear drag coils,bilstein shocks,diagonal in trunk body brace,interior complete and in excellent condition, a-pillar gauges, 145mph speedo,kenwood radio, viper alarm, and a trunk full of original parts. Right side of body still good,trunk is good, front and rear bumpers good,only rim that is not good is the LF. Other body damage clearly visible in pictures. Asking $15000 or best offer. Would perfer to sell as a whole but will part out if need be. Call or text me with any questions. Thanks, Joe@413-219-1949.

I have a friend with a grand national clone for sale,it currently has a chevy 305 or 350 with fiberglass gn hood,black with black leather interior and aluminum rims.It was a 85 limited..regal.It would be perfect for you or someone to swap over your parts.i can get picture also..if interested send me a pm..sorry to hear about your car..

Hey brother do you have this alt bracket still?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7