Claissic F.A.S.T. and Alky.

Norbs,
You keep bringing up Divorce. My Wife is not Bad at all. Infact I am getting away with Murder..:)
If Cal gives me a freakin deal on one. I may see but the Classic FAST would have to go first.

I have a very good program that came with the Stage Motor that was done by Job Spetter from the TurboPeople in N.Y.
That should get me going in the 8's...:)

So this also means that I don't need the AMS1000 with the XFI??
I have a Brand New in the Box..."Damn"

So this also means that I don't need the AMS1000 with the XFI??
I have a Brand New in the Box..."Damn"

That is correct. I sold mine..........and the you could have sold the classic fast and saved your money. Ill sell you my XFI.

That is correct. I sold mine..........and the you could have sold the classic fast and saved your money. Ill sell you my XFI.
If you sell yours, what will you use? Cal or Holly should have told me that when I bought it from them!! I would have not purchased the AMS and bought the XFI instead...:(

If you sell yours, what will you use? Cal or Holly should have told me that when I bought it from them!! I would have not purchased the AMS and bought the XFI instead...:(

I will be using XFI with traction control..............;)

Ya... but at the time you bought that boost controller.. the XFI didnt do boost controller.

Bet if you sell the classic and that AMS1000 you'll have enough coin to get that XFI o_O

Ya... but at the time you bought that boost controller.. the XFI didnt do boost controller.

Bet if you sell the classic and that AMS1000 you'll have enough coin to get that XFI o_O

I bought the AMS1000 in Dec. 2011. It's still in the Box Brand New..
I guess I can post them up for a loss otherwise nothing sells...:(

Sorry for the delay, I just got back from tuning at the NMRA/NMCA race in Atlanta. I don't remember how the AMS sale went down last year, but I apoogize if I didn't explain the benefits of the XFI over the Classic box. If you want to upgrade to an XFI, I will give you full credit back on the AMS1000.
That being said, the XFI has a pretty good boost controller and may suits your needs just fine, but it certainly doesn't replace an AMS1000

Sorry for the delay, I just got back from tuning at the NMRA/NMCA race in Atlanta. I don't remember how the AMS sale went down last year, but I apoogize if I didn't explain the benefits of the XFI over the Classic box. If you want to upgrade to an XFI, I will give you full credit back on the AMS1000.
That being said, the XFI has a pretty good boost controller and may suits your needs just fine, but it certainly doesn't replace an AMS1000
I sent Holly an email before you sent this one. When you have a minute..give me a detail option on what is better with what I have or with going to the XFI. Your offer sounds very tempting. But that all depends on what ou are going to say..

Joe

I sent Holly an email before you sent this one. When you have a minute..give me a detail option on what is better with what I have or with going to the XFI. Your offer sounds very tempting. But that all depends on what ou are going to say..

Joe

Call me tomorrow and I will give you the pros/cons and together we can figure out what is your best option. In the end, I just want to make sure I have a happy customer :cool: