Chris Chow!!!! What do you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be da bomb. But you'll have to throw away those hookers first. You already have a Gen7 DFI, so you would be the perfect candidate. Dump the blower :)

Originally posted by John Wilde
Bro,

At least you are out there, my junk has not run in a long time!
We should try throwing my PT88 on your ride! I think that would help bridge the gap!

trust me, i'd much rather have a turbo. i'm $1,800 away from a Mustang II front end that will ditch the shock towers so i can have a decent set of turbo headers built.

i'm not sure what i hate more, only have full boost the second i shift or those piece of **** hooker headers. :mad:

Originally posted by ChrisChow
I can't make it sadly :(

That sucks.

It was cool to meet you last year,and we were hoping you'd at least bring the vette back up.:)

Originally posted by Kid
Yea...... I dont know, i live close to sac raceway and i see him out there all the time..... Hes let me down too many times!!!! You hardly ever see a good run and when you do you dont have the camera on!!! Personally id rather see my dad(tom houser) run his 750+ horsepower street car blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hey Kid, Tell Tom I said he should smack you on the back of your head. You need some manners.

Also tell him I need a VSS......... Shoot me a pm.

Mark Eggenberger

Grumpier OLD Men.....???

Man its like a bunch of grumpy old men in here.....You have to admit that car is phat as hell...Even if the car doesn't have a V-6....If you open your eyes you can see this car has an enormous amount of work done to it....!!!! Maybe I should say grumpy little kids with those replies.... and I'm only 24 and on my second TurboBuick....for now...

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Kid, I wouldn't worry about John....occasionally he crawls outta Chow's butt, but really nothing to worry about.

Yep, I've been here before. Is John Chris Chows only friend??? Seems hes the only one to stick up for em.

Well, I do know Chris, and I know of John. Both are very good people and I personally don't think that all this grief is due to either of them. Chris won't waste his time rebutting these things because he is a buzy person, but John is a friend of his and admires what Chris has done. Whether you like how Chris got to where he is or not, you can't deminish what he has been able to do. The purist may be upset at how he did it with a Chevy engine, but I personally think he is just showing others what you can do if you wish. I would never fault anyone for trying something new, and if they succeeded I wouldn't demean their accomplishments. IMHO.

Mark

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Well, I do know Chris, and I know of John. Both are very good people and I personally don't think that all this grief is due to either of them. Chris won't waste his time rebutting these things because he is a buzy person, but John is a friend of his and admires what Chris has done. Whether you like how Chris got to where he is or not, you can't deminish what he has been able to do. The purist may be upset at how he did it with a Chevy engine, but I personally think he is just showing others what you can do if you wish. I would never fault anyone for trying something new, and if they succeeded I wouldn't demean their accomplishments. IMHO.

Mark
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.