chips

rob85gn

buick_lover
does anybody have any chips that would fit in my 85.the car is stock other then the adjustable waste gate.i just want a little more off the line thanks:cool:

actually I have a kenne bell that was burned for my stock 85 , is this what you are looking for?

turbo6X2
Did you have the KB ultimate chip and if yes what did you change out to and what reason..I have read in here they weren't really that state of the art any more. I have little experience with the ecm's but know better to go 87.

actually the Kenne Bell was burned for a Stock 85 Hot air and at least woke it up. As far as not running it anymore, I am as far from stock as you can get at this point and have went with the 87ecm, maf and run red's chips for my hot air. I'm still a hot air. I will post the entire combo once we have some more track time, working on a tranny set up for the time being. It's running after a few minor issues with some of the upgrades we did, but I need more stall and would like the tranny set up for it. We have this in the works now. I know that if he just wants to run stock that chip burners are few and far between.