China Headers

Phil how much clearance on the RJC pan & the cross over?

I have a set of Headers & down pipe coming in. We will be carrying these as well soon. :biggrin:

plenty of clearance... not an issue bud

Anyone got one?

I haven't forget you Dave, I've got you in mind. I've just been getting out of work at 9 - 10 everynight. I'm in the car business and it's the end of the month. (The most heckict time for anyone in the business) I get out of work and I'm mentally exhausted - I'm the Finance Director so I look at every single customer that walks in the door and have to work every deal! I'm gonna go to my shop during lunch and open up a box and take a picture for ya!

Sorry for delay!

Sam

I think the crossover pipe is like 2.5" but I may be wrong! A 3" crossover would be nice but not necessary!

Got my headers today. They look great. They have 2 bungs on the passenger side header. I am going to buy some better clamps though. Heck all I have to do is do minum cleanup on the flanges for port alignment I am ready to roll.

Dave here's a close up picture of the hole inside the passenger side header!

Attachments

• IMG_2223.JPG
    IMG_2223.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 426
"Heck all I have to do is do minum cleanup on the flanges for port alignment "

Can you expand more onthis statement an possibly show a pic of what you want to improve on to give others ideas also?

The headers don't have slag or anything inside the ports. I want to enlarge the flanges and square them up to better match my ports.

The headers don't have slag or anything inside the ports. I want to enlarge the flanges and square them up to better match my ports.

Well I guess some would complain, but I must say they are better than the stock ones from what I can tell.

Well I guess some would complain, but I must say they are better than the stock ones from what I can tell.

Yes they are way better than the stockers and they look great :D. I am very happy with them :D I am by no means complaining about the flanges.

How is the thickness of the material?? Overall quality? Satisfied???

The flanges are thick, the qaulity is excellent and I am very satisfied. I have two sets of ATR's. One set 3-bolt and the other 4-bolt. These look way better than the the 3-bolts! The welds are better and I shouldn't take long to align my ports. I will replace the v-bands with something better but I cannot complain. The ATR's came with the same style clamps.

You will need to machine all the flanges to get them flat. My header flanges are distorted/warped by .020, and my turbo flange is off by almost .040. This can be machined out, but will reduce the thickness by a bit.