Chicago weather about to get ugly

50's maybe 60 degrees this weekend.

Alright this weather is nuts. I'm not complaining but I can't imagine the recoil from a warm spell like this. Mark my words, there is going to be a blizzard in a couple weeks. :eek:

Rick

Alright this weather is nuts. I'm not complaining but I can't imagine the recoil from a warm spell like this. Mark my words, there is going to be a blizzard in a couple weeks. :eek:

Rick

this is wye im leaving the gn alone,i was thinking about taking it off the floor stands removing the car cover and warming it up for the first time this year and going for a quick spin around the block.But like always one day hot next day cold.

I had my car out for a bit Saturday (thanks for the motivational speech Dr Boost). It was warm enough to have both windows down and really enjoy it. :cool:

It's the evil Dr. Boost inspiring others to join him in his evil deeds again huh...:biggrin: He does drive his TR more than anyone I know to be honest though.

I'm paraphrasing what he said but the jist of it was "don't be a pu**y we might not have a day like this for another month or longer." He should be a motivational speaker!:D

I had my car out for a bit Saturday (thanks for the motivational speech Dr Boost). It was warm enough to have both windows down and really enjoy it. :cool:

i had a great time Chuck....we are going to have to go to the chinese restaraunt again.

P.s. "the kid" and Flash say hello.

Well it's back

This weather just blows. I hate winter more than anything. So depressing. :(

I had mine out today , took a cruise to Lockport, got some fuel pretty nice day today.:D

Had mine out too. My buddy with the 03 Cobra came out to cruise around too. Started out with 13 gallons, 6 gallons left. His alternator went out but, we made it home. Guess it was a time to put them away sign, we caused enough trouble for one day.:D