cheap motor needed for rebuild

Where you located??

I have a few rebuildable core laying around:rolleyes: Where are you located?

got a spare 4.1 sitting in the garage back at home with pretty much all the parts to rebuild it, just waiting for some free time since I'm at college. Might let it go, not lookin' for much. Let me know if you want more info.

I have a .030 over 3.8 109 block laying around with caps and bolts. also has turbo retun oil line. Hone still has a ton of cross hach, only like 2000 miles on the hone $200 its yours.

Well, its a stock 4.1L that I sourced from an 81 FWD Buick Riviera. I plopped on a custom oil pan from a different motor and started it up. Turns out the #1 or #2 (I forget which) was hitting against the pan. This in turn ruined the bearing in that rod, so I pulled the motor and sat it in the corner for future build up. I have the heads for that motor which are in pretty rough shape I must admit. The valves look fine but the rockers have some broken plastic buttons.

I have a set of rods and .040 over pistons (less than 100 miles) from a different motor. That motor spun a bearing on the number 6 rod. I also have the fresh iron heads for that motor, I was going to port them eventually.

I'll have to see what I have for pictures for you guys - don't know what exactly you want.

To be completely honest I don't absolutely want to get rid of this stuff, but I'm not teasing you either. I don't know what a fair price is. I paid $450 for the motor (long block) from the salvage yard.

motor

have a 109 in a NA 86 complete, running still in the car
located in buffalo, ny

complete 85 3.8 turbo engine 300.00 intake to oil pan has rod knock but good for a rebuild stock turbo crank ect.
Jeff

I have an 84 turbo 3.8 engine for sale. Something went out on it a few years back and I decided to part car. I want $200 for it but buyer has to come pull it out.

Rebuildable 3.8 core

I have a complete 87 turbo engine it had a rod knock this is a turbo engine so it has the oil return. This eng has cylinder head work it also has the headers inner cooler and brackets valve covers rockers tru roller timing set there are only a few parts missing but this is a true turbo motor.