Catalytic Converter-3 inch- needed asap

I have

I need a catalytic converter so I can smog my newly acquired beast. Help me out por favor.

a RANDOM hi flo cat w/ stock flange on 1 end, and 3" 3 bolt flange on other. Used only once, for smog test on my 86.
Pics available. Want them, let me know.
$115.00 shipped.

Here we go again. Why don't u talk to jeff before u dig up stuff u know nothing about. WTF are you anyways. Do I even know u. If you dont have what I need forsale, rent or lend I'd appreciate it if u stayed out my thread.

Oh yeaahhhhh.... I remember now. Its still for rent I guess. I will need $850 paypal deposit (that should cover how much $ I had to spend to rebuild the Tq Covertor you sold me) then I will mail it to you. Once you are done and mail it back, I will refund some of your money. I could meet you somewhere if you want, oh wait, I forgot that bridge going from me to you was burnt down somehow so Ill just mail it to you. Let me know!:D

Thanks to a new law that went into effect Jan 1, 2009, gen 1 cats are banned in CA. All CATs replaced must be the gen 2s, at about 2x the money.

Here we go again. Why don't u talk to jeff before u dig up stuff u know nothing about. WTF are you anyways. Do I even know u. If you dont have what I need forsale, rent or lend I'd appreciate it if u stayed out my thread.

I'm not taking sides just making sure people are informed and able to come to their own conclusions. Thanks

Oh yeaahhhhh.... I remember now. Its still for rent I guess. I will need $850 paypal deposit (that should cover how much $ I had to spend to rebuild the Tq Covertor you sold me) then I will mail it to you. Once you are done and mail it back, I will refund some of your money. I could meet you somewhere if you want, oh wait, I forgot that bridge going from me to you was burnt down somehow so Ill just mail it to you. Let me know!:D

I don't know why u think this is funny bc I don't find it funny. Like I told u in person. I bought the converter from a board member that lives in Rialto. Do a search n u will c where I bought it. I NEVER used it n I told you this when u bought it. Unfortunately it turned out to be bad n I'm sorry about that but to sit here n try to get 850 out of me when u know the truth is not working for me. I will be in Cali on the 26th. Me, u, n the guy I bought the converter can meet up n we can squash this.

Hi everyone, me and anthony worked out a deal, he came through in the end. We are actually meeting up when he comes out here.