cas TTA intercooler group purchase?

Sorry To Hear It, Quick!

Bummer, Quick!

You might want to look at the bottom URL in my siggy.

The Federal Trade Commission has severe ($11K per offense)
penalties for Vendors who take your money & never ship your product. There are strict Federal guidelines for notification of each customer directly and time deadlines that must be strictly adhered to by Vendors...or else.

I hope you (and all our members) will cut & paste the URL & print out a permanent copy for your protection when you've been treated poorly and/or ripped-off by a Vendor. It's a straight-up statement of the Federal FTC laws, VERY easy to understand, with no "wiggle-room" for "Excuse-Meisters".

The Feds take any reported violations of any of the Federal Consumer Protection laws VERY seriously.

No one has to just sit around & "eat-it"any more, and I hope no one does. Abusive BS such as described is actually against the law, thankfully, & the penalties severe.

Again, I'm sorry you're amongst the group of boardmembers
who have encountered such this year.

HTH :) :)

Why are we screwing around with CAS???? Every single (without exception) entry on this site says they Don't deliver. don't fit service sucks, And the don't respond to E-Mail after the sale of apparently inferior products ?????????????????????? Isn't there anybody else out there that makes a decent, qualified, QUALITY PRODUCT for us ??What s up with this? Please advise a dumb turbo trans owner. If we built cars like this any more we would be out of business by now.!!!!Turbota......................

yeah, just confirmed it-

still waiting for the shroud, and that was after haggling to get the hoses, clamps, and bracket to get this slowcooler to mount up- that doesnt include the info for the upper radiator hose to mount up :(
honestly, just email me and i can give you full details of
"eating it"

im sure we can come up with another drawing for tony-

Tony full of Bolini strikes again!!!!
If he made Honda parts some of those boys might do a drive by if he did this stuff to them:eek: But were go fast with class:)

He's Know in the Import world too

Unfortunately, he has pissed off a lot of import tuners too. The imfamous FPR saga for DSM cars.

Not going to do biz with this character. Actually im so pissed of when it comes to Vendors like this, im selling my car :D

actually geno-

greg did recieve the intercooler, and the intercooler bracket-

after much haggling he recieved the bar to mount it up-

but has yet to recieve the scoop-

im sure you know greg, i think he bought a crank from you for the new engine-

greg is a stand up guy and should have never been stepped on by toni baloni

:(

I hate to say "I told you so".....

But on a lighter note,.....I've "heard" that now that Jack Cotton has the initial rush out the way of launching his own line of Buick intercoolers, he is now, once again, going out on a limb for us TTA guys.

I haven't had a chance to give ol Jackaroo a call yet, but I heard he's working on some intercoolers for the TTA. As most of us know,....Jack goes above and beyond any normal customer service.

For what it's worth, Jack is the one if some of you don't know who is responsible for the Terry Houston V2 3'' DP for the TTA's and the complete 3" TTA exhaust system he sells. Several years ago my car was used to design these peices for Jack. He knows there aren't many of us TTA guys out there, and fewer still who will be modding our cars, yet he still hooks us up with TTA specific parts.

I know this sounds like a Cotton's Performance commercial, but I think anyone who has dealt with Jack will reiterate these views.

I'll post an update once I talk with him if indeed he does have a TTA intercooler project in the works.

100% Cooton;)
A fun guy and good people that work with him(Sister,Brother inlaw girlfriend,son and any stray barn yard animals) HEhe
He is alot of fun and i enjoy every conversation i have with him:)
Ive bought alot of parts from Jack and he has NEVER let me down:)

Jack Cotton//Cotton's Performance

Jack is one fine fellow, for sure!

He's a real "Trailblazer", not stuck in concrete in doing things the same old way when a better part/procedure or improved technology is available...and he's always stretching the envelope!

Personally, Jack is a good role-model for "going-the-extra-mile"
for his customers. Jack's noticeable appreciation & respect for his customers is mirrored back to him, by them.

You may meet Jack as a customer, but you'll leave as friends.

:) :) :)

Mr. Cotton's reputation is well known,and respected, with the engineering guys who drive and show "turbo cars" at the G.M. Tech ctr. Always positive and very helpful. Please count me in if he is going to do a front mount cooler for our cars. Thanks, Turbota

My son will be glad to hear that Jack is going to help the TTA guys out with an intercooler. He will be wanting one this summer when he is back to work. I hope it has short pipes and mounts high for ground clearance.