Carpet color for 89 TTA

BradWE4

Ordering new rear cargo section and I am trying to figure out what this color was called so I could order it from classic industries. Also any tricks for sound proofing the interior short of dynamating the whole floor; foam, cheep liner whatever.

Originally posted by BradWE4
Ordering new rear cargo section and I am trying to figure out what this color was called so I could order it from classic industries. Also any tricks for sound proofing the interior short of dynamating the whole floor; foam, cheep liner whatever.

I hope you get the right color. I haven't yet seen an exact color match to the camel/beechwood color used in the TTAs. That's why we went and had the color specifically matched. Right now, we are awaiting receipt of all the appropriate heel and foot pads. Our carpet has to be spot on correct.......because that's what we require. If you car has the original carpet, then I would be interested in hearing from you as to whether the color matches your interior carpet.

Brad, forgot to mention that our carpet features the correct original hazmat rubber backing, just like the OEM stuff in the car. My man. called and said they just now finished all the heel and foot pads correctly as originally found in the car. EXCELLENT! Now we can offer a TRULY OEM matching quality replacement that won't have ANY aftermarket appearance. The rubber backing is a better insulator or sound proofer for you car.

Alan

Carmotorsports has some truly unbelievable stuff.Rich has Four TTA"s and is more peticular about quality than I've seen from anyone besides myself.Trust me if they say its right it will be. Year One is the big guy and thinks nothing much but getting your $'s.Carmatorsports is thinking TTA specific.:cool:

I'm on the list waiting for carpet from carmotorsports..its going to be worth the wait..i'm sure

If you look at any of the merchandise they sell..its absolutely top notch.I used year one on my older camaro..they bought their arpet from ACC..it was of poor quality back 3 years ago..you use it a couple months and starts to fall apart..close but no cigar :)

Originally posted by Razor
I'm on the list waiting for carpet from carmotorsports..its going to be worth the wait..i'm sure

If you look at any of the merchandise they sell..its absolutely top notch.I used year one on my older camaro..they bought their arpet from ACC..it was of poor quality back 3 years ago..you use it a couple months and starts to fall apart..close but no cigar :)

The carpet is now in production and orders are being taken. Rich and I spent about 3 hours at the factory yesterday. Everything looks absolutely great. They made Rich a black set for his Black Turbo Trans Am Emissions Certification Vehicle to walk us through the entire process. The quality is definitely there. The carpet is available 2 ways: Standard backing (a hardened epoxy type backing on all carpets) and OEM Mazbat (rubber type) backing.

We are now taking orders for production and shipment within 10 days.

Alan