car running funny after adjusting brake pedal switches

mike86ttype

LOW ALKY!!! AGAIN?
I was adjusting the brake pedal switches because my cruise control was not working and i went ahead and adjusted both brake pedal switches because i was getting bad gas mileage. i don't think my torque converter was locking up.
Well now it is shifting funny and everytime i slow down the rpms drop to 400 and then raise up to 1100 then level out to 800. When im on the freeway it seems like im doing less rpms then i usually do.
I don't have a vacuum leak because my boost gauge reads negative and its at a normal level. my fuel pressure seems fine. What could it be??

Cliff Notes:
Adjusted both brake pedal switches
i think my torque converter was not locking up but now it is.
now it act like its going to die when i stop.
Fuel and vacuum seems fine

You would know if the tcc was sticking, the downshift into first is very violent if the tcc is stuck...same as the upshift into second. upshift into third will make you cringe as well, but not like the up into second...Plus, the way the 200 is designed the tcc cannot lock in first gear so it should not cause the car to almost die.

Try unpluging the 4 prong plug from the drivers side of the trans and go for a ride to see if the problem goes away.

there is a large vacuum line on brake switch too...did you unplug it?