Car Dies while driving down the road!? Coil?

hot air 84GN

I'm having problems. Car dies after warm (of course,) then it will not restart.
Had to get it towed home the other day. The car has done it once or twice before. Just replaced the fuel pump relay a month ago. When it cools off, it restarts. When its warm, it wont.
I'm thinking coil or module....but not sure. I had replaced the coil and module lately in 2010, along with injectors, injector harness, computer and chip. As well as an upgraded fuel pump and fuel filter.
I ran it in my garage. It starts up fine every time when cold. It ran for about 10 minutes. Then died suddenly. Fuel pump still running fine, I was at the back of the car listening.
what do you guys think???
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Im about ready to buy a new coil/module for backup...gettin towed sucks!!!!

I'm having problems. Car dies after warm (of course,) then it will not restart.
Had to get it towed home the other day. The car has done it once or twice before. Just replaced the fuel pump relay a month ago. When it cools off, it restarts. When its warm, it wont.
I'm thinking coil or module....but not sure. I had replaced the coil and module lately in 2010, along with injectors, injector harness, computer and chip. As well as an upgraded fuel pump and fuel filter.
I ran it in my garage. It starts up fine every time when cold. It ran for about 10 minutes. Then died suddenly. Fuel pump still running fine, I was at the back of the car listening.
what do you guys think???
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Im about ready to buy a new coil/module for backup...gettin towed sucks!!!!

Forgot to mention 86-87 computer module/coil