Can Stock Rear End handle 550 HP?

I'm thinking of 1.4 60'. Don't really want to go higher than 4000rpm launch with this axle combo. Will say when I pulled my rear end apart last spring it looked great except noticed the ring gear is starting to show wear. The tran-brake combo is new to me, I've launched it a few times on asphalt with street tires. My local track do good prep with the sticky vht and I run a slick so I'm scared of it. Do you'll think if I run higher tire pressure like 25psi in my hoosiers will soften the hit off the brake by letting it spin a bit?

If the backlash is in spec and the gears have a good running pattern the stock ring and pinion will last a long time. I've got about 300 hits on one and it's still together. I don't plan on pushing it with any more hard hits since the next combo will be over 1000hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack the thread, but are you talking about your blue car?

Not to hijack the thread, but are you talking about your blue car?
No. That car has only has 18 drag strip passes on it since I've owned it and has never ran slower than 11.20 on any full pass. Been 4 times and never trailered it. First time I went made 11 passes with an old big shaft 60-1 and had a grounding problem slowing me down 11.00 was the fastest iirc. Second time about a month later on a Wednesday night 3 passes it went a best of 10.61 with no other changes except re-grounding. 3rd time 3 passes and was the first time out on the MFS 6265 and went 10.23. Then a few months later at Cecil it made 3 passes with a best of 9.96 on the MFS 6265. All runs at LVD except the last 3. I don't have any plans to run that car ever again unless there's $$$$ to be gained. I've made all the other passes with my other car and most of them were in the late 90's to early 2000's.