Calling Lonnie Diers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
I have been trying to order one of his new transbrakes for a couple months now. Is he still in buisness? On vacation? Ill? Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

This is the last time he logged in:

Last Activity: September 3rd, 2010 05:14 AM

Try asking Kevin B

We got a hold of him and he is sending out the TB tomorrow. Thanx for the help.

I'm expecting a new 200r4 from Lonnie later this week. I talked with him on Friday of last week, and he said he is very busy lately. :)

I'm expecting a new 200r4 from Lonnie later this week. I talked with him on Friday of last week, and he said he is very busy lately. :)

Ditto here..........been waiting since last month for mine. Also spoke to him last week about when I will see it but so far nothing.:confused:

We got a hold of him and he is sending out the TB tomorrow. Thanx for the help.
Was told it was gonna be shipped out next day..... That was on Monday. It's now Friday!:rolleyes: If ur gonna state that ur gonna do something then do it. Whatever....:rolleyes:

I was told the same last week but here it is Friday and no trans.
I'm a patient guy but c'mon, it's been over a month since I was told the trans was done and ready......not to mention paid in full.

I was told the same last week but here it is Friday and no trans.
I'm a patient guy but c'mon, it's been over a month since I was told the trans was done and ready......not to mention paid in full.

I was expecting mine yesterday as I wanted to throw it in after work before I went home. It still hasn't showed yet today. I've been told that Lonnie does very excellent work, so I'm being as patient as I can. Luckily my car is still driveable, but my October track day is coming up fast.

I called EA yesterday, and had to leave a message. The greeting stated there was some issues with the phone system, and that Lonnie was doing his best to return every phone call that came his way. He's a one-man operation, and quite busy by the sounds of it.

My credit card was charged for my Transmission on Aug 24. Like I said, I'm being as patient as I possibly can :biggrin:

transmission

I was expecting mine yesterday as I wanted to throw it in after work before I went home. It still hasn't showed yet today. I've been told that Lonnie does very excellent work, so I'm being as patient as I can. Luckily my car is still driveable, but my October track day is coming up fast.

I called EA yesterday, and had to leave a message. The greeting stated there was some issues with the phone system, and that Lonnie was doing his best to return every phone call that came his way. He's a one-man operation, and quite busy by the sounds of it.

My credit card was charged for my Transmission on Aug 24. Like I said, I'm being as patient as I possibly can :biggrin:

You are not alone my friend. It took him a long time to make my trans right which he did. I am in the same boat as you. I called and played the leave a message game just like you and probably many others. Still waiting for a trans for my buddies car. Will he screw you over? No. Is he going to get the trans to you on time? I highly doubt it as he spreads himself thin. I've learned to be as patient as possible and while it has tested my patience I can say nothing but good things about his skills and he will make things right it just takes an extreme amount of patience on your part. Not a knock on him but again he spreads himself to thin. Stay with him and be persistent and he will come through for you eventually. The trans in my car performs excellent. Can't find one thing to knock on it.

But what grinds my gears is that if the trans is done and ready to ship how hard is it to call the shipper for a pickup?:confused:

I know a guy on his 3rd trans repair in as many months from Extreme.... not if he gave me one.

But what grinds my gears is that if the trans is done and ready to ship how hard is it to call the shipper for a pickup?:confused:

From what I've seen is the shipping pickup comes from a ways from his shop. So they come on a Friday and not every Friday. Where they come to pick up multiple transmissions on skids all at once. Not just for one at a time. This is what I've seen.

From what I've seen is the shipping pickup comes from a ways from his shop. So they come on a Friday and not every Friday. Where they come to pick up multiple transmissions on skids all at once. Not just for one at a time. This is what I've seen.

Ok that very well may be true as I was told last month he missed pickup days two weeks in a row..........but here we are in mid September and I'm still empty handed.

No replys to emails or phone messages either. That's just bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.