Calling Lonnie Diers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have been hard to get in touch with. Phone line down Monday afternoon after the state road workers took it out with a back hoe and that included internet. So I have had no phone and no internet until today. I am working all day on Sunday and of you that would like to talk give me a call. I will be here to answer the phone. I am sorry the trans brakes have not yet been shipped. The belt facer went down and we can not finish the Base plates or solenoid mounting face. We expect it to be up and running Monday afternoon.

Guys,

Let's keep conjecture out of this thread.

Lonnie,

If you don't have internet or land line phone access in the future,
you may call me on your cell or another admin and we will post your situation.
This will only take me a second and if I can help you I will be glad to.

I am sorry the trans brakes have not yet been shipped. The belt facer went down and we can not finish the Base plates or solenoid mounting face. We expect it to be up and running Monday afternoon.
I realize chit happens but you said it was gonna be shipped out next day air. I was under the assumption it was ready to ship.:confused: Can u give me an estimated ETA? Thanx

Guys,

Let's keep conjecture out of this thread.

Lonnie,

If you don't have internet or land line phone access in the future,
you may call me on your cell or another admin and we will post your situation.
This will only take me a second and if I can help you I will be glad to.

John Thank you.
Its no ones fault but mine. I dont have cell service here in Mulberry but could have driven 6 miles up the road and called customers to keep them informed. Unfortunately for me I did not. I will be in the shop Sunday returning 108 messages.

I realize chit happens but you said it was gonna be shipped out next day air. I was under the assumption it was ready to ship.:confused: Can u give me an estimated ETA? Thanx

Bret you are correct. I have been dealing with Otto I will call him tomorrow.

John Thank you.
Its no ones fault but mine. I dont have cell service here in Mulberry but could have driven 6 miles up the road and called customers to keep them informed. Unfortunately for me I did not. I will be in the shop Sunday returning 108 messages.

OMG 108 messages, I hope you can get some work done too.

Its not one sided, I've pulled the trans with him both times, complete break downs and the third time it went to a local shop to be repaired..... facts are facts, and his is a 12 second car.

Its not one sided, I've pulled the trans with him both times, complete break downs and the third time it went to a local shop to be repaired..... facts are facts, and his is a 12 second car.

Most stock transmissions can handle a 12 second car. You sure he knows how to adjust his TV cable?

WOW 3rd party and you know all. I don't know you. And I owe you nothing. I typically don't discuss a problem with a 3rd party when I have everything to lose and you have no interest and nothing to lose. I do have an idea of whom you speak. I personally will not mention his name as you have not. Like I said there is more to the story than you helping with the install. Since the first exchanged transmission was never returned they have two transmissions and paid for one. Plus I paid shipping on both plus fluid. That's why there was never a phone call. No one called me to ask for help, warranty or anything else. I cant mind read and have no crystal ball. Since you have nothing to do with deal but feel compelled to speak for someone else I guess you can relay a message. The same offer still stands. RETURN BOTH OF MY UNITS AND I WILL REFUND THE TRANS THAT WAS PAID FOR PLUS SHIPPING COST and a modest hassle fee. Its that simple. The customer will not be out one dime and have some scratch for his time and can choose to purchase from anyone else. Other than that there is nothing else I will do. Including addressing this with anyone other than the original purchaser who has never contacted me to let me know he even had a problem. One better He is now on my call list first thing tomorrow.

If there is anyone else I have business with that we need to discuss I will be in the shop tomorrow afternoon and all day Sunday. Please feel free to call. If you are a 3rd party and want to discuss business call someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.