Cal at LSX shootout in Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory,

I edited your post by accident.
Please repost it, I was trying to quote it.
I am going back to bed, I guess I should not post when I am half asleep.

Best regards,

If the GM LSX 6 bolt heads were out right now, I would have them as well as an LSX block. I wish GM would hurry up!!

Who is this guy?

Attachments

• LSX-84.jpg
    LSX-84.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 830
Nice Launch....

Attachments

• 1571387412_38e1bf268f_o (3).jpg
    1571387412_38e1bf268f_o (3).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 847
Almost ready for the LSX...

Attachments

• IMG_2336 (2).jpg
    IMG_2336 (2).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,443
Man, I wish I would have made it down there earlier that Sunday so I could have seen that thing!

Thanks for the pic's John!! I do need to thank Gary Harmon, Jason White, Dusty Bradford, Chris Hogeland, and Randy Alexander for coming to the event and hanging out with us. The guys at Comp Cams pretty much "wined and dined" us all weekend. I also got to visit with my friend Rick Jensen and my NMCA customers.

Thanks for the pic's John!! I do need to thank Gary Harmon, Jason White, Dusty Bradford, Chris Hogeland, and Randy Alexander for coming to the event and hanging out with us. The guys at Comp Cams pretty much "wined and dined" us all weekend. I also got to visit with my friend Rick Jensen and my NMCA customers.

Had a great time. Big dog from comp had a pad straight out of a crib's episode with free drinks and BBQ.

Lou..."what's the fastest you been in this thing?"

Cal..."We went 8.57 with a V6"

I dropped to the floor when I heard this.

Had to stab at'em with the V6 comment at a LSX event.

Pure genius.

:biggrin:

Lookin good Cal!

That has been debated long enough. No need to go there again!

Is is because you played a leading roll with Teds XFI "flash" motor blow up?:eek:

That's your opinion, Dave. Ted told me (privately, of course) that he doesn't blame me. You might want to try another method of attacking me that doesn't involve him.

Here's a little help for you next Saturday:
Restaurant Locator

It's not quite steaks, but at least they won't mind your company.

Status
Not open for further replies.