Buying my 1st GN is becoming very difficult!

I have no patience at all money burning a hole in my pocket i am a scammer's wet dream. I also don't take it lightly when scammed.
I just picked up an 86 GN for 5k it needs some work - i knew about it before hand. and i am very happy with the purchase so far.
like previously stated take your time and look around.
Selling - i can't sell worth a damn - i start with my bottom price to not waste time haggling. If it doesn't sell ill be the guy that lets it rot in the yard instead.
the people that i always find funny are the ones that get mad at the lowballer's -- lowball offer just reply with an equally dumb answer and move on.

Hey everyone, bought my 1st GN! a 86 GN from forum member Hyboost. Took the 250 mile trip to him yesterday. Ken is a very down to earth guy that was very truthful with the whole car. We went through it together and he showed me all the flaws, some of which I didn't even see. We agreed on a price and I drove it back home no problems. I wish him the best with his upcoming back surgery. If you would like to take a look, it's still posted in cars for sale...

Hey everyone, bought my 1st GN! a 86 GN from forum member Hyboost. Took the 250 mile trip to him yesterday. Ken is a very down to earth guy that was very truthful with the whole car. We went through it together and he showed me all the flaws, some of which I didn't even see. We agreed on a price and I drove it back home no problems. I wish him the best with his upcoming back surgery. If you would like to take a look, it's still posted in cars for sale...

Congrats! Looks like you did good.

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR PICS!!!! CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Glad to hear it! The car looked great in the pics in the ad.

You may have set a negative vibe when you call out of the blue, and offer less than asking, without seeing the car or meeting the person.

Part of the negotiating process when this much money is involved, is to go see the item, inspect it, get to know the seller, and once a basic relationship is set up, start negotiations.

Personally, I would stick to the cars for sale area here.