Buy my non Buicks

mrstage1

Hey guys got a couple non Buicks for sale that are interesting nontheless. Trying to cull the herd and make my percentage of Buicks go up. lol

1994 Impala SS. 147,000 mile driver quality car. Has a few door dings and some small scrapes. Still looks good enough to get compliments though.

Runs strong for an Impy with minimal mods, doesn't burn oil one bit and gets decent MPG for a big car.

Interior is good but the leather inserts on the front seats are splitting out and need to be redone.

Has 1 inch lowering springs and Poly-Air bags in the rear for leveling.
X-pipe exhaust with Hooker Aerochamber mufflers give it a nice rumble with zero interior drone on the highway.

K&N filter in the stock airbox

Went from factory 50 series tires to 245-45-17 on the front and 275-40-17 on rear for a beefier look from behind and it makes the car LOOK lower than it really is.

Other than whats listed the car is stock. Drive anywhere anytime. It was my daily driver for 3.5 years and now that I own a performance shop and drive the shop truck it just sits in the driveway looking at me sadly.

Black exterior with Grey interior. Only real flaw to the paint is the clearcoat is peeling on the rear spoiler. Other than that if it's buffed and waxed it shines up nice.

Cheap price at $4800 OBO

Call 785-423-1896 for info.

Other non Buick. 86 Corvette. Dead motor. Fresh Pearl Yellow paint. Was gonna make a big block 455 Turbo car out of it and just lost interest. Interior is rough. I actually drove it for grins with the knocking 350 to see if I could kill it quick. I did, lol. On the drives though it is tight for a C4 Vette. Doors shut nice too.

Has Greenwood ground effects kit paint matched I'll throw in with it. Car is all stock at this point. Still has the 700R4 and partially torn down smallblock in it.

I have too much in it at this point but like to get as close to $4,000 as possible.

Orrrrrr......,,,, Since I call this car the Burger King car(as in "have it your way"), and I own a shop that builds cars, you could buy it and I could get it running for a nominal fee with the motor of your choice...3.8 turbo anyone??? or any other mod you can think of. Inhouse dyno, tuning software, fabrication equipment and whatever we need to make you a bad boy Vette or a stock cruiser. I have done some crazy swaps for customers and always thought an LS1 turbo setup would be KILLER in this car and relatively simple for me to do for you.

I will post pics of the Vette tomorrow and some of the Impala too.