Bumper fillers

T-TYPE TONY

Got to replace the front and rear bumper fillers on my 86T. The forward passengers filler is really going. I figured I would change them all. What is better, abs or fiberglass? Where is the best place to get them? Do they fit in out of the box, or do you have to modify? Thanks.

There are a number of posts on this. One in particular with much information. Looks like spoolfool makes some top notch fillers. I think it comes down to budget and look you are going for. Seems like most are of the opinion that his are the highest quality. I went with a lower cost option (although after paint and the like not sure how much lower).
Joel

The danko fiberglass used to be the better option, then came spoolfools, which look good for the money. The best are the gbodyparts.com replacements that are 99 percent exact fit and looks original but are a little expensive at 650 a set, but they are the best aftermarket ones for original looks and fit period.

Thanks
Bill

At least the Spoolfool fillers are made in the USA!!

The pictures of spoofool's fillers look absolutely great. Will be going on my car.

SPOOLFOOL!!! My buddy just put them on and Wow...right out of the box they are great.

" The MO's in the Mail!" I'm sold on spoolfool fronts and rear.

Hoping to have them on GN1987 Ohio Historical at Norwalk Buick Race Day.

image-3031450807.jpg

Spoolfools bands down. I installed them on my 14,000 mile GN and this is straight out of the box before being painted. They look even better now and the paint shop said best fillers he's ever painted with very little prep work. I don't need the rear 1 pcs but I kindof want it. By the photo is just gel coat straight out of the box.