Built 87 grand national

Rizzo

No expense spared on the build of my gn.Never planned on selling it but also never planned on the recent death of my mom and needing to build on to my house to have my dad with me.
With that being said i had Billy Anderson completely build up my car with top of the line parts.
Car has 88thousand miles on body which was painted 10yrs ago and has some spot etching in paint from im guessing sap and acid rain(maybe 20-30 small spots on hood roof and trunk)
1100 miles on drivetrain and no issues at all.
Have every receipt and complete build sheet that Billy did.
Will send whatever you request to only very interested people as i dont have alot of time with moving/cleaning along with inspections and contractor bids going on.

Asking$25,000 and its firm.
My name is Frank and im 15miles north of Gettysburg pa
Contact me at 717-524-9337
Its not letting me post pictures at this time using chrome.

No expense spared on the build of my gn.Never planned on selling it but also never planned on the recent death of my mom and needing to build on to my house to have my dad with me.
With that being said i had Billy Anderson completely build up my car with top of the line parts.
Car has 88thousand miles on body which was painted 10yrs ago and has some spot etching in paint from im guessing sap and acid rain(maybe 20-30 small spots on hood roof and trunk)
1100 miles on drivetrain and no issues at all.
Have every receipt and complete build sheet that Billy did.
Will send whatever you request to only very interested people as i dont have alot of time with moving/cleaning along with inspections and contractor bids going on.

Asking$25,000 and its firm.
My name is Frank and im 15miles north of Gettysburg pa
Contact me at 717-524-9337
Its not letting me post pictures at this time using chrome.
I have nothing but respect for you and what you are doing for your father. Class act my friend. I think I may have saw you run your car last year at Mason Dixon Dragway. Good luck selling your car it's a sweet ride and it deserves a good home.

Last edited:
I having nothing but respect for you and what you are doing for your father. Class act my friend. I think I may have saw you run your car last year at Mason Dixon Dragway. Good luck selling your car it's a sweet ride and it deserves a good home.
Wish it was me but my car has never been fully opened up let alone at a track.Being he is all the family i have i dont want him being alone,they were together for 50yrs and i need him as much as he needs me