BUICKS @ Niftee500es Sept. 24, 2016

We missed you David. It was actually a very nice evening, not a drop of rain. I guess the threat of rain kept everyone away, as only (7) TR's showed up.

We missed you David. It was actually a very nice evening, not a drop of rain. I guess the threat of rain kept everyone away, as only (7) TR's showed up.

I was really looking forward to it, the rain sucks!

Thats sucks it wasnt better for you guys. Same thing happened when I tryed to have a get together. Couple of us Buick guys were at a concert. I would have showed but I really wanted to go to the open air concert. And that almost didnt happen.

I attended a wedding I had committed to after the first cancellation. Since some are bummed out about it {including myself}, why not come up with another GTG. Weather should be cooling off in the next few weeks {hopefully}. This will actually be my first GN GTG.

I believe G bodys of Houston is having a GTG at the Lowes in Copperfield on FM529 this next weekend. I know that's not much notice... Coffee and Cars is also next weekend in the Woodlands on Market Street, just behind the Woodlands Mall. Other than that... we could do our own GTG, but GBGN1 and Slimtastic know everyone, and I am not on Facebook to help promote it. 86TexasT lives in the NW part, Myself, GBGN1, and Slimtastic are in Spring. Robertf is in Beaumont, Jerryl and ChuckD are in Sugarland. 87_TType is in Baytown. Rugby is local, but not sure where. That's all I know.

If you been to any Houston CC's you'll know parking is a nightmare if your not there by 7:00 am. If you drive a Lambo/Ferarri then you get front row of course, LOL. Weather permitting I will be at the Gbody's meet. Looking forward to future GTG's. Spring weather is coming. (y)

We had a light turn out due to the weather . . we will have another event there in the Spring, hopefully the weather will be better.

Attachments

• niftee50ees 09-24-2016 001.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 001.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 86
  • niftee50ees 09-24-2016 002.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 002.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 81
  • niftee50ees 09-24-2016 003.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 003.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 98
  • niftee50ees 09-24-2016 004.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 004.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 73
  • niftee50ees 09-24-2016 005.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 005.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 94
  • niftee50ees 09-24-2016 006.JPG
    niftee50ees 09-24-2016 006.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 92
Robertf also. I think your coming from I-10, maybe you could meet up with 87_Ttype, since hes in Baytown, and i could meet the 2 of you closer to the show.

Robertf also. I think your coming from I-10, maybe you could meet up with 87_Ttype, since hes in Baytown, and i could meet the 2 of you closer to the show.
Yep. I will contact him towards the end of this week.

Last edited:
I believe G bodys of Houston is having a GTG at the Lowes in Copperfield on FM529 this next weekend. I know that's not much notice... Coffee and Cars is also next weekend in the Woodlands on Market Street, just behind the Woodlands Mall. Other than that... we could do our own GTG, but GBGN1 and Slimtastic know everyone, and I am not on Facebook to help promote it. 86TexasT lives in the NW part, Myself, GBGN1, and Slimtastic are in Spring. Robertf is in Beaumont, Jerryl and ChuckD are in Sugarland. 87_TType is in Baytown. Rugby is local, but not sure where. That's all I know.

Me and another guy are looking to go to the gbody meet. I wont have a car but bill will have his light blue t.

I live 5 minutes from the Lowe's in Copperfield and my car is actually running so I may go to the gbody meet. What day, what time is it?

I am local in tomball.

Is G body of houston a facebook group?

I had a good time meeting yall and nobody made fun of my rusty hooptie.

Now look at that... this could turn out better than the Buick GTG at Niftee50ees, in less than a weeks notice.( no offense Robert M. -rain ) I should have started a new thread.... Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys. Brian, if your 5 minutes away, maybe you could pick the spot to meet up so we can roll in together. That would make a statement!! I hoping to hook (2) of my Monte friends, also. And (1) is a Turbo Monte..

Rugby, It is a FB group, and I'm not on FB. Could you look it up and confirm the start time? Bring the Hooptie. You never know who you might meet and could help a fellow Turbo Brother.