BUICKS @ Niftee500es Sept. 24, 2016

:) " GREAT NEWS" . . . . Just talked to Randy Shannon, we are good for next Saturday Sept. 24th @ the same location "Corum Shopping Center Parking Lot " . . he has worked out the details with management there . . Rules are : no engine reving, no burnouts, no speeding, park inside area marked off by cones . . DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF GOODWILL STORE. There is a Mexican Restaurant there with great food. I will get there about 5 to set up & help parking our cars. Randy wants a car count ( roughly) . . respond to this or text me if you are for sure coming . . 832-495-9054 - Robert

I will be there for sure thnx!

THATS GREAT NEWS!!! I will be there! I need to call out a few guys to make this GTG the best one yet for the local TB community.
ChuckD / Jerryl / Flyin Brian / Nero328 / TT86montecarlo / Chris McDade / ETICKET / JDESTILL / 87-WE2 / robertf / Deputydawg / GBGN1 Come on down!

NOW PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!!!

I will bring mine out as long as nobody makes fun of my hooptie!

With that could i talk somone who has a fairly stock car out of a ride? I am not sure my car has ever been right since i have had it and just want to compare.

I'm going to have to bail. Since the original cancellation I have committed to a wedding. I would love to have a gathering of any sort in the very near future. I'm super stoked about getting back into the GN community.

I will be there for sure thnx!

To this guy here^^ , that rated my post as "dumb", I certainly hope you hit the wrong key on your keyboard. If not, maybe you should reconsider coming.... A brand new member calling me dumb will not be well received.....

To this guy here^^ , that rated my post as "dumb", I certainly hope you hit the wrong key on your keyboard. If not, maybe you should reconsider coming.... A brand new member calling me dumb will not be well received.....

My bad it was a accident

I was hoping so. I see that the "dumb" key is right below the "reply" key. I can see how it happens. Looking forward to meeting another Turbo Brother !! And you even edited it...That's good sportsmanship! James-

I was hoping so. I see that the "dumb" key is right below the "reply" key. I can see how it happens. Looking forward to meeting another Turbo Brother !! And you even edited it...That's good sportsmanship! James-

Thnx bro see you there!

David, It will be at the original location 4880 Louetta Rd. ( @Kuykendahl ) Spring, Tx. 77388. Take I-45 South straight out of DFW to exit# 68 ( Louetta ) take a right... It will be about 5 miles on the right. If you cross over Kuykendahl, you just passed it. I'll let Robert confirm it all, but I believe he will be there around 5pm. I hope he brings the Buick coffee table. I call it the " Block party " table... The show times are 6-10pm. Glad you are coming!! James-

Do we need to get there at a certain time? In order to park together or is there a designated spot?

I'm sure Robert will confirm this, but He will have a designated row coned / roped off for Turbo Buicks and another row for other Buick powered cars. So don't worry about a having a place to park. My suggestion is to arrive by 6pm, as this is a fairly organized event. Remember to bring $10 cash for registration. You generally need to be a Niftee 50'ees member to show here, but I'm not sure if this will be waived, since we are technically "guests". (This is generally a car show / meet for 1979 and down cars and trucks). A Robert stated previously, the $10 is for security and the DJ. If you need dinner, there is a McDonalds and a Mexican restaurant in the shopping center. Bring your chair, if you like.

Yes I plan on being there about 5 to set up`, if everyone can get there between 6 & 7 that would be great, we will have parking spaces saved for us . . Turbo cars in 1 row, V-8 cars in next row . . I am bringing cold bottled water for everyone . . . the T Type & Riviera . . . and YES the Buick Table . . also my latest project - see pic. . hope the weather is good, see you all there.

Attachments

• roberts pics 163.jpg
    roberts pics 163.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
Yes I plan on being there about 5 to set up`, if everyone can get there between 6 & 7 that would be great, we will have parking spaces saved for us . . Turbo cars in 1 row, V-8 cars in next row . . I am bringing cold bottled water for everyone . . . the T Type & Riviera . . . and YES the Buick Table . . also my latest project - see pic. . hope the weather is good, see you all there.

So do you take payments on something that awesome?

So what is the weather like there? Here 40% chance of rain this afternoon ( about the time I am scheduled to leave) and 70% tomorrow.

Same here David, I believe 40% early ( it has already rained ), and clearing up for the evening. Hoping or the best...