Buick Nat's Results?

Dave@ramcharger

Is there a link up yet with the results for the different classes?

Im curious to see who made it where

thanks guys

i was on the phone with my friend friday and i heard that billy anderson ran a 8.1 which was the fastest soo far but i dont know what else happened throughout the weekend.

Yes, Billy Andersen's new ride (just finished on 5/11) went at least as fast as 8.19 and 167 MPH. How's that for "out of the box new"? :D

I didn't see a single 7-second pass by anyone. But I did see Kent Rudbeck struggle all week until he took the [red]BFH[/red] to his balancer's interuppter ring which resolved the problem he was having. Dialed in at 8.40 and went 8.09!

TSO won by OC Cantrell. TSE by Willard Brown. I missed the TSS final. But TSM was the hum-dinger. Jason Cramer beat Dave Bamford by .003 seconds. That had to be the closest race of the entire weekend. Check it out at http://www.gnttype.org/tsm/media/TSMslip.JPG

That was some RACE and what a great turn out for TSM.I dont know who had the origonal idea but TSM just plain ROCKED. All week long Congrates to JASON and the BAMFORD bros for an outstanding race.Louie LOPEZ put on a show all week with his car .it came right at the wall on 2 wheels one pass right at me and he didnt lift.also ROY GARCIA his car went 9.90 it has a 3rd gear pull like no tomarrow .and to all you gentleman CLASS ACT
Scott & Lonnie you guys shoud be proud of what you brought to the TR community.THANKS FOR THE EXCITEMENT

It's exactly these comments that keep me going.:) :) Glad you enjoyed the show Bob. Now change that power steering assembly!

Thanks for the comments Bob. We work hard to make the class a good class that guys want to race in (26 car field :eek: ). The TSS guys also put on a good show. They had a good turnout and some close races.