Buick Horse Power Nationals

elevensecondv6 said:
So is anybody on here gonna be there with a car for sale??? I'm still lookin. :)
i have a full stage 2 car here at the shop in vegas that is for sale. it is registered and can be street driven. the price is $28,000 firm. if you want i'll give you the owner's number and if you buy it i'll bring it to indy.

I am going to try and buy a car at the track.That way I can see the car run a few passes and then hand over the cash.

Here ya go Lee:

June 28-- Gates open at 8:30 for spectators and the 50 Fastest challenge will begin at 10:00 and end at noon. Then, Buick Horsepower takes over with test and tune and time trials the rest of the day.

June 29 -- Gates again open at 8:30 for spectators and again we will run the 50 Fastest starting at 10:00 and this part of the program will run until noon. Then, again, Buick Horsepower takes over with test and tune and time trials.

June 30 -- Gates open for spectators at 8:30 and a full day of Buick Horsepower racing and some qualifying for various classes too. By this day we should be in full swing!

July 1 -- Gates will open at 7:00 AM for the show cars to come in and get situated. General admission gates will open at 8:00 AM. Car show until noon, then some final practice runs until 2:00 or so and then around 3:00 PM we will start final eliminations. There are 3 different gates we will be utilizing. The main gates are where the race cars will come in, spectators will come in through Gate 8 and the show cars and vendor people will use gate 4. We will post a diagram in the near future. Also, it should be mentioned that for the Saturday car show, ALL makes of cars are invited. We'd love to see a wide variety of cars, so bring your pride and joy on out! We will offer the car show people a chance to make a $10 pass and guess their ET and whoever guesses closest will win $100! Let's just SEE how well you know your car! This is strictly optional, so if you don't want to race your car, that's fine too! Car show entry fee for non Buick cars will be $35. We will run the "Guess your ET" part of the show car program mid afternoon or so on Saturday. Updates here and at the welcome tent.

Great post elevensecondv6, where did you find that? I was looking on the main site and couldnt find it.

Thanks Jason

Indy

elevensecondv6 said:
I am going to try and buy a car at the track.That way I can see the car run a few passes and then hand over the cash.

Kevin,

sure hope you can find a car, I know you have been searching for awhile.

I will be staying at the inlaws at the same place as last year. Maybe we can hook up to got to the races.

Dennis

As of now looks like I'll make it.

If you see this say hi.
2005_1101Image0058.jpg

does anyone know where exactly this thing is held. i need location and address. i will have cash and willing to buy the right car...thanks

Your easiest option for directions is to either call the track or do a mapquest. I know how to get there but explaining it is not very easy.

nastynavy said:
Your easiest option for directions is to either call the track or do a mapquest. I know how to get there but explaining it is not very easy.
Are there lots of restaurants around the track? Is there a cracker barrell any where?

thanks Jason