Buick Horse Power Nationals

GN/GTO

Who is planing on going? I would like to go but its a long tow from Daytona Beach Fl.. A little more than a month after Bowling Green. Would sure hate to get there and find 10 other Buicks there. Is there any kind of head count at this time??

GN/GTO said:
Who is planing on going? I would like to go but its a long tow from Daytona Beach Fl.. A little more than a month after Bowling Green. Would sure hate to get there and find 10 other Buicks there. Is there any kind of head count at this time??
Where is this event located?

Indy

Indianapolis, In.
Bring your buddy--Puddin and come on up--most of us up here are transplanted Southeners.

Buick Horsepower Nationals

Me and a few Bandit's will show up June 30'th & July 1st.We are looking forward to it. Sounds like fun! Most likely be in the wagon :tongue:

Attachments

• 38699436-M.jpg
    38699436-M.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,207
I know there will be a handfull of us from the Lafayette area and a couple friends of ours from IL that will be heading down there. I look forward to an event that close to home!

I'll be there, already have hotel reservations.

nastynavy, I'll be in Lafayette this Fall at Purdue. Let me know where you're at at the show, it'd be nice to meet some Turbo Buick around the Lafayette area to keep my turbo fix while I'm at school :D . I'm always willing to help work on them too if you ever need it.

Indy

GN/GTO said:

From the east coast folks... Should be at least 5 of us heading out from the DE/MD area - maybe more if all of the cars hold together until then.

MSA

Payouts at Indy

Did you guys know that the payouts will be $800 to win and $400 for runner-up in all classes? Come take our money -- there sure is a LOT of interest in this event lately. Remember that if you pre-register before May 1, your name gets in 2 drawings, one for a shortblock of your choice ( 3.8, 3800 or 455 )and one for $300 cash. And, more importantly, make sure you make your hotel reservations now or sooner. Rooms will start getting scarce and very expensive as the event gets closer and our reserves fill up. Remember that the Formula 1 race is that weekend there too and projections are 130,000 - 250,000 new people will be in town for that race from around the world. We will be inviting them to attend our event too. Look for lots of new faces checking out Buick Horsepower! Let's have our best foot forward as we go center stage to the racing capital of the world! (www.buickhorsepower.com )

John Chamberlain

BHP Nats

I'll be there pry with both cars. BTW John nice photo op on my classic car with Dennis Cage. I actually enjoyed his segment. :D

Steve Pitts :wink:

Thanks, Steve! And, the news of the day is that Musclecar TV called me yesterday and confirmed that they are on board to start promoting the event on their TV program within about the next two weeks. Look for Courtney Hansen doing a lead-in with my yellow GSX on their show ( on Spike TV ) and then inviting all the viewers to come to Indy both to see the Buick Musclecars and also we are going to stage a 50 Fastest challenge there. Go to www.buickhorsepower.com and pull up the 50 Fastest list. These cars are all invited to come and see if they can match the times claimed on these old road tests. We will run them in the mornings before our regular Buick program. We are starting our program late and running it late anyways as to avoid Indy rush hours. This will dove-tail in perfectly with our program AND get lots of brand X owners there, of whom many will stay and watch the Buicks. Great way to open some eyes. Between these people, the Formula 1 people, the locals and some other large groups that I am working on as we speak, there ought be a lot of new people there, as I said in the earlier post. Ought be awesome!

question for Dfast1ttype

Hay bud i saw that awhile back you were selling some 4.5 liter badges, do you have any left? or know where i can buy some at? I would'nt mind making it to indy if my car is ready? :rolleyes: ,

Thanks,
Carlos E.