Buick Club of America Nationals - July 6-9, 2011 Danvers MA

JD_GNX

Because I said so...
Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the semi-late notices but I thought someone posted this prior, I guess I looked at the wrong section. The BCA (Buick Club of America) Nationals is being held in Danvers, MA (30-45 mins north of Boston). It would be GREAT to increase the number of TR's in attendance at the Nats. The 2010 event was out in Ames, Iowa … yes that was a looooong haul but it was well worth it, they had some nice looking cars on display.

Attached is a link that gives you the breakdown on the show:
2011 Buick Club of America National Meet

JD

That looks pretty good but no where in the website tells where the show is? Liberty Tree Mall???

So it's right at at the hotel parking lot? They should say that.

July 6 - 10 - BCA National Meet, Coco Key Hotel, Danvers, Mass.

For those that don't know,Coco Keys is a hotel with a small water park built in.
So you may want to bring your bathing suits,it may be a good place to drop off kids while the adults do the car show.Its all indoors with lifeguards on duty. Havn't been to the danvers one but they have water slides,wave pools etc.
The buick club really should have advertised the water park aspect of the host hotel,especially since it's suposed to be hot right thru the weekend,+ it just gives the kids something to do if they don't want to be at the show ,+ it's going to be a family outing.
It just kind of adds to the whole event if you are staying overnight.Also It's not just for kids, after baking in the hot sun all day it would be great for the adults to go hop in the water also.I'm sure there is package deals if you are staying there.
Boston Indoor Water Park Hotel & Water Resort | Boston, Massachusetts | CoCo Key Water Resort