Buick Club of America national meet July 6-9 2011

t-typinator

Danvers ma. July 6-9
All buicks invited,lots of oldies,but tr's invited too,+ there should be at least 3 or 4 going up from,Fitchburg/Leominster area.
Just google Buick Nationals in ma. for info

Must be big if its during the week.

I've never been to it so i don't know,but my buddy + his father in law go every yr,betwen them they have 3 tr's + a bunch of old wildcats,+ some other buicks but not sure what.
I believe there is a nh chapter that also comes to it.

Danvers ma. July 6-9
All buicks invited,lots of oldies,but tr's invited too,+ there should be at least 3 or 4 going up from,Fitchburg/Leominster area.
Just google Buick Nationals in ma. for info

Actually its better if you google; 2011 Buick Club of America National meet. :smile:

Must be big if its during the week.

It's because it's the fourth of july week,lots of peeps on vacation.

Don't forget the Summer Nationals too in worcester.
July 1-3 2011

If you have never been to this one, you should,Its in a 450 acre park at the top of a hill (green hill Park) + i believe they had around 6000 cars last yr,they claim it's the biggest on the east coast.
If you go check out the "Tunnel" in town at night, its pretty cool with burn outs ,stunts etc.
Google it for more info.

I been to summer NATS. LOVE the Park. Love the babes, Love the burnouts.

Been downtown 1 time at night it was cool. Street Bikes are not my thing

It's because it's the fourth of july week,lots of peeps on vacation.

Don't forget the Summer Nationals too in worcester.
July 1-3 2011

If you have never been to this one, you should,Its in a 450 acre park at the top of a hill (green hill Park) + i believe they had around 6000 cars last yr,they claim it's the biggest on the east coast.
If you go check out the "Tunnel" in town at night, its pretty cool with burn outs ,stunts etc.
Google it for more info.

Summer Nationals is a great time. Had my 2000 Cobra R there last year. Will be there this year in my T if the weatehr is nice.

awsome the gn should be done by the sum nats deff. goin up for the car show with a crew... is the other show buicks only or open to all???

awsome the gn should be done by the sum nats deff. goin up for the car show with a crew... is the other show buicks only or open to all???

If you mean the buick club of america show,I believe its just buicks.
but you can google it to make sure.

The lancaster one is everything.

Summer Nationals is a great time. Had my 2000 Cobra R there last year. Will be there this year in my T if the weatehr is nice.

This year they have stuff going on at the Summer nats at night too,not just in the city,but up in the park,movies ,food bands,etc. + Drive-in movies with cult car classics,I'm figuring they will prob be showing stuff like Dirty Mary Crazy Larry,Bullitt,Maybe Fast + furious etc.

I been to summer NATS. LOVE the Park. Love the babes, Love the burnouts.

Been downtown 1 time at night it was cool. Street Bikes are not my thing

The tunnel isn't just street bikes ,its cars,trucks,flame throwing vehicles etc.+ there is other stuff that is going on too at night in town.

info

Hey guys,anybody know of a good shop down here in southeast MA. I'am in
New Bedford [timming chain] been out of the loop for awhile.thanks a.j.

Hey guys,
I wanted to join in and bring the thread back to the BCA National Show in Danvers. We went out to the Nationals last year in Ames, Iowa … yes that was a long haul out there but it was a GREAT show. Like “t-typinator” mentioned there are a bunch of oldies but there were also several TR’s. The club is great to deal with and it would be great to build the number of Turbo Regal’s in attendance.
We will be getting into Danvers on the 5th because the BCA have activities set up all week and then the big show is on Saturday.
Here is a link to the site:
2011 Buick Club of America National Meet