BS3 transient fuel section Q?

gnray76

going fast with class
Im going to try and explain, please forgive if it gets you scratching your head too...
OK.. on decel. car gets down to 1500 and found the injectors are turning on and off and RPM fluctuates between 1200-1500, INJ. PW does the same from .02--1.8
I had recorded, and sat here stareing at it for hours.
went to manual and read again, then DCFO on and DCFO off in the transient fuel section and made alot of sense of what maybe going on.
before I start messing with wanted to know what is the purpose of, doesn't really explain, besides stands for decel. fuel cut off...
my readings for map perimeters are set too-
on--28
off--33
my map graph stops at 34kpa, when this is happening on realtime the map flucuates at 27--34..

ray

anyone? ask a question?
someone has to know what Im talking about,
transient fuel in the map section...

Just because the table is only scaled to 34 doesn't matter. Since your parameters are set at 28 & 33 and your MAP is fluctuating between 27 & 34 on decel, you are triggering the DCFO. Who did you purchase the system from? Have you tried contacting them?

thats what I wanted to know about the reading, wasn't sure , but 100% on what it was doing and figured thats what was going on after read... I had others look at, know one saw anything. purchased in 04' from precision, contacted along time ago, and they wanted me to bring car, I couldn't drive, disabled at time and 2 weeks before they can look at... thanks cal for the reply greatly appreciated