Bruce...will it make it on time

1987boosted

Spoke with Se Turbo today, just wondering if you have ever had a freight package not show up on time, its REALLY important that i get this done on Saturday, Paul told me it will take 3 days to get there, thats hauling ass to make it there on friday....think i just worry too much or is it a good chance it will not show up on time...ohh well i just am really stoked to get this done and now there is a possibility it wont be here on friday! Damn it i hate waiting:) LOL

RELAX....... take a deep breath...... and then re-read your post.... have you ever delt with shipping carriers before, as in life let alone shipping there are no guarentee's the best you can hope for is that the carrier is on time as they usually are, once it's left the vendor it's out of their hands. Be assured of one thing though both Bruce at PTS and Paul at SE Tubo are both absoultely commited to doing their best to make things work. Truley hope it makes it and all works out for you. :D

breathe in breathe out breathe in breath out....AHH ITS NOT WORKING!!! Just jokin, i was just wonderin if the damned thing is going to make it, i sure hope so, ohh and btw my digital camera is going to take some pics of the end deal and hopefully during it if they permit it, who knows might be interesting:D

I do need to sleep you know. We are doing our best.... :D

Bruce
We4

It will be there.

Ask Paul. LOLOLOL

Believe it or not, it has it's own Delta airlines plane ticket. Be there Friday afternoon.

:D Gotta love it!!

Re: It will be there.

Originally posted by WE4
..... Believe it or not, it has it's own Delta airlines plane ticket. Be there Friday afternoon....]

Did you get it a 1st class w/dinner and a movie.... Dr. Bruce?... LOL! now maybe you can make yourself an appointment with the wife.. hehehe!!! :D

Great NEWS!!! Be there on saturday morning and back saturday night repaired....hopefully after leaving ill have enough gas money to make it home....i just keep wanting more and MORE:D

hey Bruce saving my money to buy your killer street trany,dont want to take any chances,shift kint and D5 works great so far