Bruce does it again..

Quickturbosix

High on PSI
My buddy has a high 8 low 9 camaro that is going threw a engine swap right now. He was shopping for a new converter for the new motor. Of course like a chevy man it was all TCI this and summit that. I told him not to buy a converter till you call this man in Cali I bought mine from. Finally after 2 weeks of pushing Bruce's converter on my buddy he calls.

And what does Bruce do.....the right thing that most wouldn't!

He talked my buddy out of a new converter. He was ready to spend $1000 for a new coverter and Bruce explained to him that restalling his TCI was going to be the much cheaper route. In fact the restall only cost about $400. He told my buddy there was no reason to sell him new converter when he already had a good converter to start with.

So once again Bruce shows more respect to the customer and steers him the right way. Rather then just taking the money and running.

Thanks for the help Bruce and keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Quickturbosix
My buddy has a high 8 low 9 camaro that is going threw a engine swap right now. He was shopping for a new converter for the new motor. Of course like a chevy man it was all TCI this and summit that. I told him not to buy a converter till you call this man in Cali I bought mine from. Finally after 2 weeks of pushing Bruce's converter on my buddy he calls.

And what does Bruce do.....the right thing that most wouldn't!

He talked my buddy out of a new converter. He was ready to spend $1000 for a new coverter and Bruce explained to him that restalling his TCI was going to be the much cheaper route. In fact the restall only cost about $400. He told my buddy there was no reason to sell him new converter when he already had a good converter to start with.

So once again Bruce shows more respect to the customer and steers him the right way. Rather then just taking the money and running.

Thanks for the help Bruce and keep up the good work!

You'll find that typical of the good transmission doctor!! Dr. Bruce that is....

HellOnWheels