Brand New Never used Fast XFI & Custom Caspers FULL engine harness

Full Harness is sold. Still have XFI and adapter harness $1500 shipped takes it.

Last edited:
The Caspers engine harness has been sold. I still have the FAST XFI.

Will consider partial trade for the following parts:

-TE45A Turbo or equivalent
-Stock throttle body(unmolested)
-Stock Plenum(unmolested)
-RJC power plate for stock plenum
-Stock Uppipe(no holes drilled)
-stock oil dipstick
-stock coilpack brackets
-stock turbo cover(unhacked)
-FMIC that has 2.5" pipes to work with stock uppipe(ESP, ATR, etc. No China stuff!)

Update! 12-6-2013 I contacted FAST and they will update the firmware to 2.0 and put a new 2.0 outer casing on it for $100.

I have for sale a brand new never used FAST XFI. What you see in the photo is what you get. $1375 shipped FIRM for the XFI. I WILL NOT budge one penny on this. This is already a steal and if I don't sell it, I will just end up using it anyways.

I will be listing quite a bit for sale as I have come to the reality that building two cars at the same time is just taking too long. I need to sell parts on the other to get at least one running.
Here are the photos:

Is the XFI sold

I want to know if we can talk about your XFI .I have some parts you may like please call me @561 901 7897 thanks Frankie

i might have the parts you are looking for call me 561 901 7897 i would like to trade for the xfi

HI I would like to trade for your xfi please call me 561 901 7897 thanks

Is this a whole kit with harness

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
The harness was sold. What you see in the photos is what is left. All you need is a 3 bar map sensor.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Last edited:
Tothetop, lots of interest but no money yet. Everyone waiting on tax returns!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app