Brand New Never used Fast XFI & Custom Caspers FULL engine harness

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Update 03-25-2014: The harness is sold but I have a Caspers adapter harness for the XFI which makes this virtually turn key.

Will consider partial trade for the following parts:

-stock oil dipstick
-FMIC that has 2.5" pipes(ESP, ATR, Duttweiler, etc. No China stuff!)

Update! 12-6-2013 I contacted FAST and they will update the firmware to 2.0 and put a new 2.0 outer casing on it for $100.

I have for sale a brand new never used FAST XFI with Caspers adapter harness. What you see in the photo is what you get. Will have pics of adapter harness shortly. $1500 shipped FIRM for the XFI package. I WILL NOT budge one penny on this. This is already a steal and if I don't sell it, I will just end up using it anyways. Just need a 3 bar map and this is virtually turn key ready to go.

I will be listing quite a bit for sale as I have come to the reality that building two cars at the same time is just taking too long. I need to sell parts on the other to get at least one running.
Here are the photos:

Last edited:
message me what else you have for sale. may be interested in this setup if you come down in price a lot..

Tothetop, price dropped! Its the lowest it will go or I keep it!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

just curious why are you selling it? would you be intrested in any trades ? if so what are you looking for? also is the package price 2000$ ?

just curious why are you selling it? would you be intrested in any trades ? if so what are you looking for? also is the package price 2000$ ?
Im trying to finish my other car first. If I dont get what I want for this I will hang on to it. Otherwise I plan on buying another later.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Update! 12-6-2013 I contacted FAST and they will update the firmware to 2.0 and put a new 2.0 outer casing on it for $100.

I would look into adding the internal data logger while you are doing that. This box doesn't have it and most people would want that.