BPG Updates

I don't think you guy's are fast enough to be running pipes out of the fender. At least catch up to the TSO cars that the have full exhaust.
Would just look dumb in my opinion to have cars this slow with no tail pipes

It's not the parachute or the big enclosed trailers or the 28" tall tires or the cage that makes them look fast. It's definitely the lack of a tailpipe that screams race car. I completely see it now.
IMG_0259_zpse9f42fc6.jpg

Mike why you got skinny front tires? You know got to run in 7s to need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8.90 isn't either. Almost as fast as Jason tho.
That would be an 8.75 on a $500 short block at 3600 lbs. We ran an 8.90 8th pass on the build not 10 or 15 years like your hero Jason.
We also are still holding about 500 horse worth of turbo that we haven't touched yet. I didn't know Jason ever went 5.48 in the 8th either

It's not the parachute or the big enclosed trailers or the 28" tall tires or the cage that makes them look fast. It's definitely the lack of a tailpipe that screams race car. I completely see it now.
View attachment 231016
You built a TSM pro mod too keep up with some 109's. I don't keep track but have you even been faster than our junk 109 yet? Btw, we have full exhaust and plates and insurance

Mike why you got skinny front tires? You know got to run in 7s to need them.

That cowl hood you were running was like having a wing on a Honda. Then show up and act like you didn't know the rules. :rolleyes:
All you guys that go to one race a year like changing the rules for everybody else. WOW!!! One race a year lol
Plog has FULL 4 inch exhaust and has been faster than all of you and your fancy stage motors.
I have never seen any of the die hard racers like Bobby B, Walt, or any of the others you guy's have ran off on here asking for any changes.
Just all you one race racers.
As you guy's hero would say "put that in your pipe and smoke it"

That cowl hood you were running was like having a wing on a Honda. Then show up and act like you didn't know the rules. :rolleyes:
All you guys that go to one race a year like changing the rules for everybody else. WOW!!! One race a year lol
Plog has FULL 4 inch exhaust and has been faster than all of you and your fancy stage motors.
I have never seen any of the die hard racers like Bobby B, Walt, or any of the others you guy's have ran off on here asking for any changes.
Just all you one race racers.
As you guy's hero would say "put that in your pipe and smoke it"

Yea that hood is about like the yellow paint. You said you was not coming to BG to race and that you were pretty much done racing TSM so why you getting so worked up about it? As far as Bobby and Walt and the others grate bunch of guys and if they have A problem with making changes to the exhaust I'm good with it. Thought we could come on here and talk to everybody like men and see what they thought about it and you get all pissed off like somebody slapped your mom so what ever.

Yea that hood is about like the yellow paint. You said you was not coming to BG to race and that you were pretty much done racing TSM so why you getting so worked up about it? As far as Bobby and Walt and the others grate bunch of guys and if they have A problem with making changes to the exhaust I'm good with it. Thought we could come on here and talk to everybody like men and see what they thought about it and you get all pissed off like somebody slapped your mom so what ever.

Yeah it looks like a fucking taxi cab and did when Tim bought it lol. I am not pissed at all. I am kicking back laughing about it.
Every word I spoke was the truth though. I still have a 109 TSM car and am getting ready to run at an event. Too bad all you one race racers made it so we have nobody left to race at the other events
My mom is dead btw so she would be hard to smack

Yeah it looks like a fucking taxi cab and did when Tim bought it lol. I am not pissed at all. I am kicking back laughing about it.
Every word I spoke was the truth though. I still have a 109 TSM car and am getting ready to run at an event. Too bad all you one race racers made it so we have nobody left to race at the other events
My mom is dead btw so she would be hard to smack

Your the only on that has come on here and got side ways about A question asked about exhaust rule. Like I said was just trying to talk like men and you get all out of shape. Rule changes is not whats keeping guys from racing TSM it's all racing in general that's fell off. Most guys only go to one maybe two race A year now because of the money they have to spend to go. That why BG has A big turn out every year. I will be the first to tell you I hate the Cock sucker that have the BG race but that's where everybody shows up to race so I just have make myself go. That's just like THS at the BPG nobody showed up but they will be lined up at BG. They did not show up because of A rule chance it's like I said It all racing. And to we get better people to run the White House that's the way it's going to be. I was not taking A shot at you mother. I should have used something different so I apologize for that. You have never seen me come on here and wine about any rule are anything anybody wanted to changed. I'm good with what ever.

Ronnie, you and whoever has their hand up your puppet hole can go fuck themselves

You built a TSM pro mod too keep up with some 109's. I don't keep track but have you even been faster than our junk 109 yet? Btw, we have full exhaust and plates and insurance

My "Pro-Mod" has a smaller turbo, more weight and it went a 9.26 on the first full pass. I have full exhaust, plates and insurance also. If I get my changes made in time, I'll have power steering, AC and I'll be driving it to the track with the slicks in the trunk. I'm actually trying to put more street back in the Turbo "Street" Modified class. But when other racers need a hp irrelevant change to make it cheaper and easier to compete, I don't blow a gasket.

Maybe you should have been there at peer tech last year when everyone agreed to bend the tech inspection rule for you so you could show up late and race.

My "Pro-Mod" has a smaller turbo, more weight and it went a 9.26 on the first full pass. I have full exhaust, plates and insurance also. If I get my changes made in time, I'll have power steering, AC and I'll be driving it to the track with the slicks in the trunk. I'm actually trying to put more street back in the Turbo "Street" Modified class. But when other racers need a hp irrelevant change to make it cheaper and easier to compete, I don't blow a gasket.

Maybe you should have been there at peer tech last year when everyone agreed to bend the tech inspection rule for you so you could show up late and race.
The rules get bent every year for somebody. This maybe the first time for being late though. The rules got bent for Jason's turbo all the way up until
it was allowed in. I guess you should have said no to us coming late. That would have been the right thing to do.
Plog was not allowed to run TSM until he got full exhaust on the car. He spent a lot of time getting 4 inch on there but he did. It is a slap in the face to say that it's to hard to do and I don't want to so let me come play anyway. just my opinion
If the rules are going to get bent then why have them? Might as well just make any Buick body car in at this point and that be the only rule

Well here is my History .I built the car in 2000 .In 2001 TSM was created I had no headlights,horn,wipers,power steering ,or exhaust.I added all that shit to run TSM. Fast forward over a decade later and no more power steering stage motors allowed and on and on.I really don't care one way or the other. I'm for anything to bring more cars and people out.....Even if it means less total events. I'm not changing anything either way.My car is not certified and i built it to run 9.90.I really don't know how much longer I will be racing but I feel I am closer to the end than the beginning .With that being sad I had a blast last weekend with everyone and met many new friends running Q-16.The main reason I show up is it makes me smile when that quits i will be done .I don't show up to win or be the fastest but to compete and learn.believe it or not my junk will go much faster than the current tune i have in it .Hell I am still running a stock ECM .I just don't have the desire to Wrench on it like i did in the past .Maybe a weight penalty or must exhaust but can exit in front of axle or come up with some kind of compromise.I have a 3.5 inch TH exhaust on my car with a wolfecraft style bar and it is so very close .Thanks Bob

Well here is my History .I built the car in 2000 .In 2001 TSM was created I had no headlights,horn,wipers,power steering ,or exhaust.I added all that shit to run TSM. Fast forward over a decade later and no more power steering stage motors allowed and on and on.I really don't care one way or the other. I'm for anything to bring more cars and people out.....Even if it means less total events. I'm not changing anything either way.My car is not certified and i built it to run 9.90.I really don't know how much longer I will be racing but I feel I am closer to the end than the beginning .With that being sad I had a blast last weekend with everyone and met many new friends running Q-16.The main reason I show up is it makes me smile when that quits i will be done .I don't show up to win or be the fastest but to compete and learn.believe it or not my junk will go much faster than the current tune i have in it .Hell I am still running a stock ECM .I just don't have the desire to Wrench on it like i did in the past .Maybe a weight penalty or must exhaust but can exit in front of axle or come up with some kind of compromise.I have a 3.5 inch TH exhaust on my car with a wolfecraft style bar and it is so very close .Thanks Bob

Thanks Bob for your input. That's what we all need to be racing for. Non of us is making any money racing we do this for fun and the love of our Buicks.