BPG Updates

Brad and Craig found the problem from BPG, crossover pipe separated and it was getting outside air over the wide band.
I was determined to let it sit until next year.

I've got two kids starting private school this month and I am tapped out.

And my biggest problem is that I can't get an exhaust over the rear end. Just don't see how it's gonna happen unless I run it in 2 inch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407355155.978676.jpg

Sack, what happened with your buddy Craig's car? I thought he was going to TRY to run TSM. Has the car been out yet?
Is he going to ever run the class or just another one of those guy's that just talk about it?

Craig referees field hockey and had mandatory training last weekend. And his daughter plays college field hockey which is going to interfere with BG.
Unlike me, he has his priorities in order.
I ovalized the aluminum tubing but it's too tight with the Baseline buckets taking up extra room.

Steve I'm trying to get my Car done and I'm doing the exhaust now it would be nice if we could turndown at the axel. Would make life a lot easer. Can't remember if that was one of the things we voted on I would have to go back and look but I was wondering if everybody was ok with stoping at axel if we could run that way At BG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that Tim has spent all that time on my new fender, the hole in the current one might become useful. I sure hate the tailpipe on mine banging into the rear end on every bump.

Last edited:
Now that Tim has spent all that time on my new fender, the hole in the current one might become useful. I sure hate the tailpipe on mine banging into the rear end on every bump.
Thanks OK we can run it out the hood!!:cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jason Ruekert's car has a 4.5 inch pipe running out of the bottom of the fender between the wheel well and door. It's a nice clean setup.

I don't think you guy's are fast enough to be running pipes out of the fender. At least catch up to the TSO cars that the have full exhaust.
Would just look dumb in my opinion to have cars this slow with no tail pipes