BPG 2014

Sean, I know Muncie was mentioned in the other thread, did you look into that track also?

Sean thank you for your response. I set up a event this year at gateway and is a very unforgiving job. I like the BPG event just not NTR. John didnt intend to sway your plans to attend. Sean I would be willing to do whatever it takes to try and get your event to Gateway. It is a world class track and we now have our foot in the door after having our event there this year. If you need contact info I will be glad to help.
DDay

Sean, I know Muncie was mentioned in the other thread, did you look into that track also?
I did look at Muncie but website said they only run 1/8th mile for cars quicker than 8.99...but looking at pictures the shut down area is huge...I did not call to verify...I will add to list for 2015 locations...

Sean thank you for your response. I set up a event this year at gateway and is a very unforgiving job. I like the BPG event just not NTR. John didnt intend to sway your plans to attend. Sean I would be willing to do whatever it takes to try and get your event to Gateway. It is a world class track and we now have our foot in the door after having our event there this year. If you need contact info I will be glad to help.
DDay
Gateway is nice but as it is a premier NHRA Track I am sure it is priced like Bristol...and I think in talking to you on FB we did not want to piggy back with another event...the other issue is logistics as most of the Directors that Run the event live on the East Coast...but I will add it to the list to check out for 2015

I did look at Muncie but website said they only run 1/8th mile for cars quicker than 8.99...but looking at pictures the shut down area is huge...I did not call to verify...I will add to list for 2015 locations...
Muncie is a 1/4 mile track. Rpm transmission is their biggest sponsor and Rodney is a member of the Buick community. I would say that he could help make this happen. On the first Friday of every month they run from 6 until midnight. They have no problem running until 4 or 5 am if needed. From a racers stand point it is a great place

Hell, muncie 's shut down is long enough you don't even need brakes lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app