Both Front and Rear Grand National Seats from a 50,000 car

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Complete set of GN seats. No tears or holes in the fabric. Color of the fabric is good. I live in Winchester TEN (between Nashville and Chattanooga). I will do whatever is needed to help arrange shipping or meeting you to pick them up. $300 Cleaning out spare parts so prices are cheap. Thanks. Shane

Just an FYI, I sold a set of front seats recently and shipped then via Fastenal. I bolted them t a pallet and wrapped em up good. their prices are fair and they have a location almost everywhere. GLWS

I might be going to Chattanooga for a party convention on the weekend of the 19th... Do you have upper door panels too, or just the seats?

I’ll take them pending pictures. I’d like to figure out shipping of course. Thanks
Jonathan

Weather got bad so didn't get to storage to take pics. Going to get down there this afternoon sorry for the delay guys. They are still available.

I would like to be 4th in line, if it comes down to me. lol. Of course, waiting on pictures. I will be going thru your town in March, heading to Georgia, I can pay u in full now and I can pick them up then.

Thanks.

Those seats should sell for 700+ I've sold several sets for that.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Complete set of GN seats. No tears or holes in the fabric. Color of the fabric is good. I live in Winchester TEN (between Nashville and Chattanooga). I will do whatever is needed to help arrange shipping or meeting you to pick them up. $300 Cleaning out spare parts so prices are cheap. Thanks. Shane
I take seats if still have