1984 Grand National Lear Siegler Seats Front & Rear NICE Condition

TURBO6DAVE

Buicks Buicks Buicks
These Seats are RARE and considering the age they are in great shape but not perfect!

This option appeared in the 1982 1/2 Grand National and the seats are almost identical but the color is not correct for those rare 82 owners....which I am an owner of one as well hence holding on to these. The time has come to part ways with these seats as I can't hold on to them forever.

I have seen & sell the expensive PUI reproduction 84 GN Seat Covers and they are not 100% correct! This is the original 84 sand gray material & gray leather date coded 12/1983 so this is an early production 84 GN set.

It appears that the driver side outer bolsters were redone years ago since they do not have ANY holes. The Passenger Side lower outer bolster has one small hole on the top layer.
There are a few spots where the black covered welting is bare.
The top of the rear seat shows some age and is separating from the leather on the passenger side.
All the Adjustment Knobs are there and function!

These seats are ideal for those that want a NICE original set or can be sent to a trim shop for cover removal and O.E. materials used to make any repairs to the original covers.

Parts Needed:
There are NO Seat Tracks!
Driver's Side Seat Belt Guide is missing

$1200.00
(Yes, I am asking a good chunk of change - I have done my homework)
Being Sold As Is!
No Warranty Expressed or Implied!

I have the means to send additional pictures to anyone wanting them.
I also have the means to ship these but at an additional cost....
Also, please have some common courtesy - Negative comments and such are not needed and best left to yourself.

Dave A

6 3 0 - 9 0 4 - 4 5 0 0 Ext 117 Work
6 3 0 - 8 0 6 - 9 5 0 1 Cell

IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG