Bored, want to play with E-85 temporarily…

If your current pump is good and you're still just wanting to play, adding a volt booster would get my vote... if you even need it. Leave the alky off, max out 60's, and have fun. I too have read that the VB will make tuning the alky more difficult, but have no first hand experience. If you're going to keep the alky on then that may cover the extra fuel requirements.

A larger in-tank may or may not require a larger or modified return line. I needed to run a new return line after installing the TT340. It took much less time than I thought. Eric Marshall has a good write up on what to buy. No experience with the DW pump, but I'd assume they're similar.

The biggest thing that I have learned over the years is that it is more fun and cost effective to max out what you have and then proceed to upgrades. That's my reasoning behind your option #1.

I guess I'm like everybody else and going to have a different opinion, but if I were going to spend 90 for volt booster I would add a little and get the DW pump.

I am going back and forth, mainly between the booster and the DW pump. If the DW pump isn't really going to do much for me, since I am still limited by injectors, then maybe the booster is sufficient? Or, if the booster won't cut it, and could cause interference issues with the alky if I need it, then the pump is it. One piece, and be done. No interference issues, etc. It's just not a whole lot of fun to change out. :)

I am open to any and all opinions and suggestions, trust me. I really appreciate it guys!

The DW makes way more sense. It'll flow 83 lb injectors if you upgrade and it will still flow more fuel with the 60's. You'll just have to raise the static fuel pressure which the current 340 wouldnt be able to support

Alright, so I got my chip from Eric yesterday, and it just so happened I was nearly running on fumes. I filled up with E85, which was $3.25 instead of $4.09 for 91! Gotta love that! (even if it uses ~30% more and it will more than likely even out, feels good paying less at the pump) Didn't touch anything else and made a few test runs after typical "learn" driving. Boost went from 15 on the 91 to 20 on the E85. Ran damn nice, although I need to turn it down a few PSI at first until I make sure the fuel pressure is good to go, swap plugs for colder ones, and install the Innovative WBO2.

First impression of the E85 is pretty good. At cruise the car feels the same. Pulling onto highway or accelerating quickly the turbo spools much quicker it seems. 1/3 to 1/2 throttle is much more powerful. I always hated how sitting in traffic with no cat you could smell the exhaust if the wind was right and it stunk. Well, now it definitely smells better. ;)

Welcome aboard! E-85 is the best thing for these cars since AlkyControl kits! Its nice to worry about injector duty cycle instead of knock retard.