???? Boostjunkie ??????

87we410877

Anyone know this guys # or how he can be reached? I believe his names sean. I sent him $ via paypal over a week ago for a part and havn't herd anything since. He's only a state away from me and it should have been here the next day or two. I checked out his feedback in the feedback section and it seems he's a really nice guy that everyone likes to do buisness with. Doesn't make sence to me. I hope everythings ok and he just forgot. Someone wanna give him a call for me or get me his # so i can see whats going on? Thanks alot. Im not by any means saying He's doing me wrong as i dont know whats going on yet. Just trying to figure out the situation. Thanks alot. Tyler

You'll be all right. He's a busy man. He took awhile with my stuff, but it came as described and cheap. He did me right and he'll do you right. Patience is a virtue, especially with Turbo Buicks.

I sent him parts over a week ago and havent heard back, so he probably is pretty busy.

He always comes thru:biggrin:

BW

Anyone know this guys # or how he can be reached? I believe his names sean. I sent him $ via paypal over a week ago for a part and havn't herd anything since. He's only a state away from me and it should have been here the next day or two. I checked out his feedback in the feedback section and it seems he's a really nice guy that everyone likes to do buisness with. Doesn't make sence to me. I hope everythings ok and he just forgot. Someone wanna give him a call for me or get me his # so i can see whats going on? Thanks alot. Im not by any means saying He's doing me wrong as i dont know whats going on yet. Just trying to figure out the situation. Thanks alot. Tyler

Tyler ill get you fixed up , just had alot on my plate i have you and 3 more guys waiting on parts . that sould of been taken care of .sorry in the delay ill send you tracking info . or just call me 412 233 9538 . Thanks Shawn

Tyler ill get you fixed up , just had alot on my plate i have you and 3 more guys waiting on parts . that sould of been taken care of .sorry in the delay ill send you tracking info . or just call me 412 233 9538 . Thanks Shawn

Hey man as long as everythings alright i trust you to get it here. Thanks.

with no reply

I can't get any response from this guy, I thinks he dead or something... I'll try calling him on this Phone # posted herrr...
paid couple weeks ago,,????

I can't get any response from this guy, I thinks he dead or something... I'll try calling him on this Phone # posted herrr...
paid couple weeks ago,,????

i have been waiting for something from shawn for alot longer than all of you, never calls me back

I have been to his place He has a ton of work right now and could definatly use some help. I have no idea what you ordered but he has it !! Hang in there or call him. I have always had good luck with him.