Boost cutting out

gnx139

Looking for some place to start on the following problem. The turbo is cutting out right after 10psi. I've changed a few MAF's with no luck. Fuel pump is only a couple of years old, not that that means much. What else could I start looking at? Coil pack, waste gate, fuel pump or what else?

i always start at the basics. check plugs/gaps. wires. make sure a hose clamp hasnt slipped off. i didnt see it in your mods but a scanmaster can be helpful to check that the TPS and AF are rising progessively with throttle input. and what EXACTLY is happening? is there a pop? does it happen in any gear?

What do you mean by "cutting out"? Do you mean the turbo won't boost over 10lbs. or is the motor breaking up with boost levels over 10lbs.? :confused:

It seems to happen in all gears. When I put my foot into it, it will boost up to 10 lbs then the boos will drop off. I take my foot out of it to avoid any damage. But the motor does not seem to be breaking up. I plan to check the following when I get some free time.

1. Loose hoses
2. Waste gate hoses
3. Turbo blades
4. Fuel pressure