Black Ice Air Freshener.

Clark6

Has anyone tried the little tree "Black Ice" flavored, or scented rather, air freshener? It took some getting use to at first but for a grand national thats not new, I swear these were MADE for Grand Nationals.
It seems like it put that old but NEW SMELL in the car i love it..:biggrin:

I dont know about other color cars though i do like apple cinnamin, and vanilla scented trees are in my top 3.

But for anyone that hasnt tried it, try the --black ice-- you might like it.....
(not to mention they're black):D

Has anyone tried the little tree "Black Ice" flavored, or scented rather, air freshener? It took some getting use to at first but for a grand national thats not new, I swear these were MADE for Grand Nationals.
It seems like it put that old but NEW SMELL in the car i love it..:biggrin:

I dont know about other color cars though i do like apple cinnamin, and vanilla scented trees are in my top 3.

But for anyone that hasnt tried it, try the --black ice-- you might like it.....
(not to mention they're black):D

I lOVE THEM:cool:

Yup been using them in my GN since they came out. It's true what you say that's for sure. I use that one in just about everything! :)

Black Ice

Can someone put up a scratch and sniff so I can see what it smells like?:tongue:

Can someone put up a scratch and sniff so I can see what it smells like?:tongue:

they're only a little over a buck ea. for a SET of 3 around $3.50 give or take.
I did see a LARGE single tree it was like $2 its cheaper of course to get the 3 set. i think that large single is for a transfer TRUCK.:tongue:

I dont know about anyone else but for me scent and colors go together according to my nose, what i usually do is

for any colored car red/blue/green or colors close to these id use the apple cinnamin, people love that smell.
for a beige/silver/ especally a white car id go for the vanilla tree every time. But now for the black especially a Gn its the black ice now all the way..
but like i said maybe its me as i am silly at times but it works for me:)

Thats 10,000 miles from here! (Kuala Lumpur)

Im on the trail though, looks like I can get locally!

Thats 10,000 miles from here! (Kuala Lumpur)

Im on the trail though, looks like I can get locally!

Wal-mart
Autozone
Advance
maybe oreillys

Also they are made by "Little Tree" you now the old pine green tree you use to see in the days hanging off the rearview mirror.

Attachments

• EBAY 070.jpg
    EBAY 070.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 13,264
I moved just when you were coming to town... :) Relocated to asia.

Air fresheners are about as popular as "Type R" cupholders around these parts so I think I can get them. Found a reference to them in a local forum. - with "Black Ice" being the fav.

Yep used them on the ttype. Will use them in the turbo chevelle. Fits these cars like a glove, black ice that is.

I moved just when you were coming to town... :) Relocated to asia.

Air fresheners are about as popular as "Type R" cupholders around these parts so I think I can get them. Found a reference to them in a local forum. - with "Black Ice" being the fav.

I see, if ya need some I will UPS them to you.

Is the GWTRA still active?

Now I know what the smell in my GN was when I bought it! I thought someone had spilled a bottle of men's cologne in the car at some point!
Now I know why you guys like it so much. It's definitely a strong smelling mens' cologne scent. I don't care for it much myself. I would rather not smell like a man when I get out of my car. I like a clean smell. The black ice is a little overpowering for me.