Black Ice Air Freshener.

Also they are made by "Little Tree" you now the old pine green tree you use to see in the days hanging off the rearview mirror.

I just bought one "Black Ice" scented one, but...will it look ok if I hang one off my GN's rear view mirror?...:confused: Shouldn't be too bad since it's black...:rolleyes:

Claude :)

After reading this thread I had to try some. :(

Smells like strong cheap cologne. I'm still trying to get the smell out of my truck and car. If I find a dead skunk on the road I'll pick it up and hang it from my rear view mirror. That should get the "black ice" smell out.:cool:

After reading this thread I had to try some. :(

Smells like strong cheap cologne. I'm still trying to get the smell out of my truck and car. If I find a dead skunk on the road I'll pick it up and hang it from my rear view mirror. That should get the "black ice" smell out.:cool:

Yeah it has to grow on you at first( hope you didnt take the whole tree out, of course thats too strong/ pull it out week by week the best) i didnt like it at first but after a few days it was fine then i started thinkin..:rolleyes: oh well turbo to each his own, i still have the cinnamin/apple & vannilla roma as my 2 favorites, i'll change up once in a while im sure. I dont like the SAME things all of the time. except my buick.:)