Bison, ROUND 2!!!! get your vote in!!!

Round 2 what will the results be this time?

• Low 10s again and drive it back on the trailer

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • a high 9 sec pass by end of the evening

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • KABOOM!

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Car wont make a full pass

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Kevin you and a few other would absolutely be the exception to the rule as far as the 200 being reliable for that long. I see them come into Otto's shop rountinely for repair and 99% arent going remotely that fast for that long. And many of the trannys are built by top name builders. My next TR will have a 400 period.

Yeah I don't know. I really don't do anything special, hell I use autozones house brand atf lol

#1 cracked through the center. Lean evidence on #3 and #1. I have a strong feeling that the regulator itself is more of a concern than the feed and the rails. This is on 2 new 340's at 14.2v with the smallest diameter on the feed line at .280in. Its too bad not many others have the balls to push it to see how far it can go. After looking at this i know the stock bottom end can go even further. piston failure.JPGFwiw the 200 4-R in this car has over 50 WOT 2-3 shifts on it at over 600whp with most around 700whp. Two of them were with N2O and 28+psi. It has not had any clutchs/bands replaced or anything else break in it during this time frame. Ive done some governor tuning and thats about it other than the oil changes.

Would be curious to see what you could do with a stock bottom end and some good pistons

Would be curious to see what you could do with a stock bottom end and some good pistons
Im goign to refuel this thing. I have a couple more stockers laying around. i have a set of std forged pistons too. Dont give me any ideas

Im goign to refuel this thing. I have a couple more stockers laying around. i have a set of std forged pistons too. Dont give me any ideas

Brian, I would try again for that elusive 9 second pass on a stock bottom end. Also a tribute to how well you built the transmission.

Now if I can only get you to take some time on My car on the dyno !!!

Allan G.