beware of cottons performance!

daywalker

strenghts no weakness
Let me start by saying i bought a 3 inch single shot exhaust from jack cotton about 3 months ago i guess. Well i decided i wanted a 3 1/2 inch downpipe and and exhaust. So i call jack cotton back up and asked if he would take the exhaust back becuase i wanted a 3 1/2 inch downpipe and exhaust. Get this, he said as long as it hasn't been installed i can take it back . Now heres the kicker, i asked if he could make me a downpipe and exhaust a 3 1/2 that is. He says i can make you something up. So after shipping details we decided to just exchange the exhaust in indy this past weekend. Well for those of you who was at indy i don't have to tell you but for those of you that was not, i got to his vendor booth and not only did he make a sweet a$$ exhuast but he made it 4 inch I want to take this time to thank you jack on another sweet product . It is great to have awesome vendors like jack cotton and his son. I have had nothing but good experiences and products with them. So for some stop beating a dead horse, he is one of the most standup guys i have met and informative. I know there are other vendors out there and i have dealt with them also but this guys has to be one of the best, so beware of the pumpkin performance center!!!!!!

I saw those 4" exhaust there. I want one!! Anyone wanna buy an ATR 3" SS dual exhaust with SS mufflers :tongue:

Jack's been a great guy for a long time. 7-8 years ago I bought a converter from him. It came in a factory never opened box and upon opening it I saw right away that the converter had some manufacturing type problems and I was not satisfied.

I call Jack, then he calls the converter company, and they send me a shipping label to return the converter back to their company. I was wary of that company so didn't want another from them so Jack gave me my money back without ever even seeing the converter.

Great guy....if he lived closer my car would be a lot faster...but my wife would be ticked...so maybe it's best he lives in MA and I in IN :)

Good seeing you Jack...we couldn't come back on Saturday hope your trip home was smooth.

Bob Kolhouse

Holy misleading thread title, Batman! :eek:

Thought this thread was going to be a flame. Glad to see it's not. :)

tom t said:
Holy misleading thread title, Batman! :eek:

Thought this thread was going to be a flame. Glad to see it's not. :)

I thought so too, was gettin' ready to pounce :D

BTW, can anybody post up some pics of the 4" exhaust, I'd love to see it :)

Got me to! I was about to flame your a$$ on fire! Jack is awesome people! I've met him several times and his wife and him are first class people! :cool:

KevinB said:
I saw those 4" exhaust there. I want one!! Anyone wanna buy an ATR 3" SS dual exhaust with SS mufflers :tongue:

Well, actually, if it will fit an 87 GN, I'll take it :D

And, yes, you suckered me too :tongue:.

KevinB said:

If your serious about selling that ATR 3" SS dual exhaust system let me know! Id be interested!

i felt if i titled it this way more would read it ;) . I will try to get some pictures up if i can. I've been working on the car all day and have some of the exhaust on the car now. And yes it fits great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Jack and son :biggrin:

daywalker said:
i felt if i titled it this way more would read it ;) . I will try to get some pictures up if i can. I've been working on the car all day and have some of the exhaust on the car now. And yes it fits great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Jack and son :biggrin:
Is it all stainless steel?

:D
yup, got me too! I read the thread title and I was ready to jump to Jack's defense!

good "marketing" on the thread title. :p :p :p

at7we2 said:
:D
yup, got me too! I read the thread title and I was ready to jump to Jack's defense!

good "marketing" on the thread title. :p :p :p

ditto.. lets see some pics of this bad ass exhaust??

BTW whats it cost ?

daywalker

Why do you need a 4" exhaust? You think you gonna have enough power to need it? ;) Just kidding Jerry :biggrin: . Get those pics up so we can see this beast! i am cranking mine up tomorrow..July 4 but i hope there isn't any fireworks under the hood :eek: keep me posted.......................Bob

Super6 said:
Why do you need a 4" exhaust? You think you gonna have enough power to need it? ;) Just kidding Jerry :biggrin: . Get those pics up so we can see this beast! i am cranking mine up tomorrow..July 4 but i hope there isn't any fireworks under the hood :eek: keep me posted.......................Bob

Whats up Bob good to hear from ya and better yet good to see you ready to uncage that beast of yours ;) . Hopefully here pretty soon i will ready to utilize this sweet exhaust jack made for me. keep me posted on your boost assault!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm not jumping to anyone's defense here.It took me 5 WEEKS and 4 phone calls to get a few gaskets.One excuse after another after another.Wont get anymore of my business. :mad:

Steve86TA said:
I'm not jumping to anyone's defense here.It took me 5 WEEKS and 4 phone calls to get a few gaskets.One excuse after another after another.Wont get anymore of my business. :mad:

What are you talking about??? :confused: