Best sounding muffler???

fatride

What muffler has the best sound for our cars??? You know what sound I'm talkin about:D If it matters lets say for a 3" single shot.

none at all?

how can ask that? 1000's of members on here, all of them think something diff....i like my 2.5 hookers, others will tell you 3in ATR single....others will say straight pipe/s ITS UP TO YOU! not us what the best sound is.......find other people's cars and listen, then decide

1000+ different opinion's would be great! I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT EVERONE ELSE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THERE SYSTEMS:D

I give my ATR 2-1/2 duals a big thumbs down. Hooker sounded better and are a better value.

I Love the sound of my Cottons single shot. Its quieter than ATRs and louder than hooker. Open dump sounds the best to me.:)

Iam very happy with my muffs that are in my sig. a nice deep sound at idle and nice sound when you get on it. you get drone but i dont mind it that much since my car is not an everyday car.

I have the Hooker duals on my car. I don't like it. I like the sound of the ATR single shot. Probably what I'm going to do is a 3" ATR pitbull, and then dump it right before the exhaust. That should create an extremely annoying drone at highway speeds:D

Later,

Steve.

I have had 2 1/2 Hookers, 2 1/2 ATR Pitbulls with ATR SS exhaust and I had a 3 inch Single Shot ATR with ATR SS Exhaust.
I like the last one the best.

i ahve dynomax race magnums on my GN and love the sound. we also put the same muffler on my dads 92 chevy truck with a 454 and it sounds great its not loud they dont drown and sound great in the higher RPMs.

i am (well should be) getting an ohter set of them for X mas for my New truck. i cant wait.

if i had the money i would have a set of Borla on all my cars though. however for the money its really hard to beat 38 bucks a muffer from jeg or summit for the DynoMax.

I will be experimenting with exhausts in the spring for my car. I dont know if I have ever heard a v6 sound good with a louder exhaust so I will try to keep it as quiet as possible.

If there was a way to get the sound from an LT1 with the 2 on the left exhaust from my GN I would pay for that in a heartbeat.

I have the Dynomax Ultraflows (round style) on mine, with ATR SS headers and 3" exhaust pipes. It really sounds good, I think.