Best Data logger?

ChrisF

I am thinking of upgrading from turbolink. It works good but maybe a little limited? Whats the best bang for the buck? Directscan, etc and all of those are around...any thoughts?

Limited how?

I use Powerlogger from FT. Gives you the option to add in other monitoring features if you want.

I am hearing some people talk about slow refresh rates, etc....I really don't have a problem with it, just was thinking of something new? Maybe I should just stick with it?

I am hearing some people talk about slow refresh rates, etc....I really don't have a problem with it, just was thinking of something new? Maybe I should just stick with it?

Maybe you should re-think that statement.....

Do you tune your car with the datalogger..... for performance...... if so..... fast refreshes are a "must-have"...... unless your car is stock and unmodified......and you are running stock boost and you don't ever race it..... then..... you might can ignore slow refresh rates.......

IMHO..... :rolleyes:

FWIW.... if you are serious about datalogging with the stock ECM....go PL from full throttle....

powerlogger all the way with a lc-1 and a turbotweak wideband chip

Lc-1 is a wideband 02 sensor. Fullthrottle has them for sale.... IMO, you are wasting your time tuning unless you have a wideband. You can do it without, but it takes a lot more time figuring out what 02 value from your narrow band your car likes the best.

Nate