before or after the intercooler

JASON

THE ORIGANL FREAKZILLA
i seen a guy that had a nitrous kit hooked up were it sprayed through his intercooler.didnt make much since to me but will it work?

I will guess it will be after the turbo to the intercooler? Did you seen it? I heard of some guys spraying it on the intercooler to cool down the intercooler. But to get better results it will be after the intercooler, about 5 inches before the throddle body.

NOS setup

was not there somebody who was supposed to post pics of their NOS setup on the turbo V-6'er? i was getting all excited to see this and nothing was posted....c'mon poster, get posting! waiting with anxiety.... :D :confused:

SORRY...SORRY

I NEED TO GET OF MY BUT AND POST THOSE PICS! I TOOK HERE OUT LAST NIGHT TO TRY MY NEW SUSPENSION SET UP AND RAN OUT OF BOTTLE I SWITCHED TO THE OTHER BOTTLE AND SHE WAS DRY TO I NEED TO DRIVE THIS CAR MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH:rolleyes: I AM SURE THE OTHER GUYS IN TOWN WILL GET ON MY CASE TO POST THOSE PICS:eek: ........BOTLFED

yea, hurry up!

We've all been waiting!! I have a scanner, if you can't find anyone w/ a digital camera.:D